W.O.W

Chapter 12:

CAMERON'S POV

Jess' head was currently on my chest. I haven't slept at all. It is all ready 4 in the morning and Jess fell asleep not even 20 minutes ago she was panicking and I didn't know how to help her. I just tried my best. I hugged her, kissed her, wrapped my arms around her until she calmed down. I was rubbing circles on her back at the moment.

"Cameron I just can't sleep!" She groaned into my shirt.

I sighed realizing she's been awake this whole time.

"Jesssss" I whined.

"Maybe if you didn't fucking leave me you would have been lucky and would have been sleeping but I guess that didn't work!" She snapped.

"Jess what do you want me to do" I plead. Im just as tired as she is. She won't sleep at all which is causing me stress.

"I need to forget what he's done to me I need to get it out of my head" she groaned.

"Just relax"

"Why don't you relax" she stood up from the bed and started walking back and forth.

"Jess" she didn't pay attention to me. I got up and grabbed her arms.

"Stop it, control your self. Go to sleep do you want to go to a therapist I'll take you to one!" I yelled.

"No stop I hate that word. Don't take me to see one".

"Then go to bed Jess. I hate being the bad guy I hate yelling at you but you just make it so hard"

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT!" she yelled. I don't think i've heard her yell so loud thus being here for almost 5 days.

"Jess" I clenched my jaw. "Yes okay! I know it's fault okay?! I know but I couldn't do anything when we found out a plan it was too late! You had left if you just satyed a little longer I-"

"I" she pointed to herself. "WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A BUNCH OF PAIN OKAY CAMERON. I WOULD BE EVEN WORST THAN I AM RIGHT NOW." She yelled at me. She was crying at this point. "I didn't ask for this Cameron" she jumped into the bed turning off the lamp of the room and covering herself with the blankets.

"Jess-"

"Cameron please just stop" she cried.

"Jessica I'm sorry" I went into bed with her turning off my light and facing her back.

"I'm done caring I'm just done. I don't care about anything anymore I'm done"

"What do you mean?"

"Shut up Cameron go to sleep" she snapped at me.

I woke up at 6 feeling like I got a bunch of sleep but I didn't.

I kept thinking about Jess what does she mean by she's done? I looked at her. Her face was teared stained. I honestly just need her in my arms. I've never felt so bad before in my life.
"Jessica wake up" she groaned.

"What do you want Cameron" she whispered

"Get up I need to show you something" she picked herself up and got off the bed.

"Follow me" I grabbed her hand she linked it with mine. I opened the door which led to my closet. She was still pretty sleepy I can tell.

"Why are we in your closet?" She asked leaning her head into my shoulder. And yawning.

"I wanna show you something but you need to be quiet okay?"

"Whatever" I looked at her closing her eyes I flicked a switch and put my hand over her mouth. The ground opened and we fell straight through.