Chapter One

-Hi, if you've already read this story, but Wattpad brought you here because it said I updated.. Then it's just because I'm fixing up some errors and I'm trying to improve the story. I will not change anything else in the story. Everything will stay the same. It's just that I'm getting rid of some grammar and spelling errors xx-

---

Chapter One

---

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask as I hand my passport to the grumpy man sitting at the desk. Then I turn back to my brown haired friend. I laugh quietly at the sight of him struggling with his two suitcases.

"Of course I am, babe!" He tells me, looking up at me to give me a reassuring smile.

"But I mean, like, we're leaving so much behind" I paused for a second, biting the inside of my cheek. "Not that I care.." I then add. "But I totally understand if you do. You're leaving your amazing family and the place you grew up! I feel kind of terrible taking you with me..." The guilt kicks in for the millionth time this week.

I try my best to focus on my shoes, trying to not let the guilt consume me.

I'm wearing brown boots. Ones I've always loved. They're a little dirty and they don't look that new anymore. Not that they are anyway, but that doesn't really matter for now. I'm just looking for some distraction. Deep scratches decorate the leather and the sole is a bit effete.

"Harry, we're doing what's best for us. What's best for you.. And I would do anything to make you happy, even if that means I have to leave things I care about behind. I want to, because I love you,"

Louis lets go of his suitcases. It seems he doesn't really care for them to fall over. He takes a step closer and gets on his tiptoes. I feel his warmth as he softly brushes his nose against my cheek. I giggle as Louis places a kiss on the skin. After that, he trails to my ear and tells me he loves me again.

"I will never leave you. And my feelings for you will never change," he whispers.

I blush and try to focus on my shoes again. I don't want him to notice. I hate it when I blush, but I can't really help it either. Louis always tells me he loves it when I blush. He thinks I look cute.

He's crazy.

I bent down and kiss Louis passionately. His lips are a little dry, but still so soft. Louis kisses me back. I wrap my warm, plump lips around his' and let my tongue slip in slightly, making small rounds. I can feel Louis' skin heat up. His strong scent of aftershave and strawberry shampoo fills my nostrils. I can feel my entire body tingle. I am hands down the luckiest man in this world. I let my hands slide down slowly from his hips to his rounded bum and I squeeze it gently. I feel Louis giggle into our kiss.

Louis caresses his hand through my -what he calls- chocolate curls, then he softly wraps a string of hair around his finger. He knows this drives me crazy. It's one of my biggest turn-on's. And Louis is very aware of that.

Our noses are lightly brushing and I can feel Louis' eyelashes flutter on my cheek. I can also feel my member harden and I think Louis feels it too.

I know Louis enjoys it when he turns me on. Due to the fact that he can do it by only kissing me, he feels like a king. Louis giggles into our kiss once again. I bite his bottom lip, now making him moan instead.

"Sir?" I hear knocking, but I try to ignore it. "Sir, please?" Again, knocking. I look up in frustration. The man I previously gave my passport to looks at me angrily. "Come on, Sir. There are other people waiting. You guys need to move aside" he opens the glass window by sliding it to the side and bends over the counter. He pushes my passport in my hands and when I still don't move due my confusion, he pushes us out of the line.

"What the...-?!" I swallow my words and step further back. I look at Louis and notice he is the one blushing now. There are about twenty people waiting for us to move out of line. And we were just so caught up in the kiss...

I watch Louis lower his face in embarrassment. He's staring at the ugly floor. I excuse us and give the people waiting a dimpled smile. Louis grabs his suitcases and we turn around.

Both of us burst out into laughter once we leave the crowd. I watch Louis in amaze. The sight of him, all tiny, red and giggling is so adorable. I pinch Louis' bum causing him to shriek and I laugh even louder.

"Harry!" Louis shouts while laughing "Stop it now"

"What? You know I can't keep my hands off of you" I wink but Louis sighs.

"Yeah yeah.. Tell me about it." He says, joking. "Save it for tonight, though"

Ehm, did he just wink at me..?

I wet my lips. I keep watching Louis as we walk. I love this lad so much.

I should tell you though, I am kind of a clumps. So walking and staring anywhere but at my feet usually causes me to fall over or something similar to that. So of course, as always I bump into another person. It's an old lady.

Clever...

The dog she's holding starts to bark unpleasantly loud.

Louis covers his ears in reflex. "Ouch," he cries. The situation is turning into a big mess as the dog keeps on barking and struggling in the lady's arms. I feel so embarrassed as I tell the woman I'm sorry for the millionth time. Yet again, over twenty people stop and surround us, watching the situation. Nonetheless, I still catch Louis smiling at me, causing me to get lost in his breathtaking blue eyes.

I clear my throat and turn to the much older woman. I smile apologising. "I am really sorry. I wasn't really paying attention" I hold out my hand to pat her dog, but it barks again and it almost bites me. I hear Louis chuckle next to me. The lady's eyes soften and she pinches my cheek. I squeeze my eyes closed. It hurts. It's like my skin is burning. Fortunately, she lets go of me not very much later and then pats her dog. The poor ball of fur looks like it's getting crushed in between the lady's arms and breasts. I hold in my laughter as she walks away, smiling.

I turn back to Louis. He's trying to hold his laughter just like I am. And as soon as our eyes meet, we both burst out again. Tears are streaming down his pretty face while he is biting his lower lip to keep it in. "T-that was s-so embarrassing" he cries.

"Shut up" I say, suddenly not laughing anymore. I rub my hurting cheek. The old lady reminds me of my own grandma. Also one of the people I am leaving behind today.

"This was like a billion times more embarrassing than what happened at the identify counter" I watch Louis flick his hair out of his face as he talks.

"I know" I wince. "Don't ever talk about it again" I'm trying to look serious, but I fail. The sparkles in Louis' eyes makes me feel weak at the knees. "Let's just hurry up, yeah? Otherwise we'll never get it out of this damned country"

Louis doesn't say anything for quite a while. I'm starting to feel worried... I lay my bigger hand on his shoulder and look at him again. Louis looks up with a big smile across his face. I'm not sure what's about to happen, so I raise one eyebrow at him.

Out of the blue, Louis pokes my side causing me to spastically jump. I turn back to Louis ready to poke him back, but Louis is not standing next to me anymore. I look around and see the idiot running down the airport with his two massive suitcases following behind. "Catch me if you can" he cheers.

I laugh and shake my head. This is typically Louis; never being serious.

I sigh loudly, hoping he'd hear. I take a look around, close my eyes for a second and then I start to run as well.

"Louis, you really can't do this at an airport!" I shout, reaching closer because well.., I've got longer legs after all.

A/N: Thank you so so much for reading my story!! I'll update as much and as soon as I can!!

Vote, comment or whatever you feel like doing :)