Chapter Twenty

------

Chapter Twenty

------

Harry's POV

"Promise me you'll take good care of him," Zayn asks as he's about to hand me the baby. I nod my head, ready to take the child from him, but he pulls back again. "But really. Like, I mean it. Don't let me regret this"

"I won't, Zayn. I promise" I say with half a chuckle.

Zayn takes a breath and hands Noah to me. I carefully take the baby from him and watch as Zayn caresses the baby's cheek.

"Do you want to put him in his crib?" I ask Zayn. I can see how hard it is for him to leave Noah with me. "It's in the living room next to the couch"

Zayn smiles wide and takes Noah from me again before he walks inside.

I shake my head in amusement as I look over at Niall and Louis.

They're getting Noah's baby furniture out of the pantechnicon van. They're struggling with getting the bed out. The faces they make are hilarious.

I run over and help them take the small bed into the house.

Our house.

Yes, we're back.

With Jack in prison we think we're safe to go home again. Jack already knows where to find us at Gloria's, so it's not making much of a difference for our safety if we're back at our own place.

And it feel so good to be back.

Zayn and Niall helped us clean the mess Jack made the day he found us. The boys are also offering to help us with the furniture for Noah's new room.

The room is already painted. All there's left to do is get Noah's bed, closet and changing-table in.

We take everything upstairs and once we're done, all of us head down and collapse on the couch.

Noah giggles once he notices we're there.

It's weird to be in our living room again. It's strange to be back and see our neighbours again. They're all curious about what happened to our window and why we were away for so long.

Louis called our insurance and got them to fix our broken window. On top of that, we also received money for the vase that Louis hit Jack with.

We got a lot of money.

Apparently, that vase is worth €2000,-. I don't even know how that's possible. I'd never really noticed that vase before. I can't believe we received such a big amount of money!

Louis got the vase from his grandma before he left England to come with me.

We also told Liam about our neighbour's car that we 'borrowed'.

If it hasn't been stolen in the last couple of months, than it's probably still at that same spot we left it.

Liam made sure he'd bring the car back or keep us out of trouble and a lot of costs if he wouldn't find it.

Louis and I did apologise to our neighbour, though. We told him we had no right to 'borrow his car without asking'. Much to our surprise, the man told us it was fine. He'd heard about what happened to us on the news.