Chapter Fourteen

------

Chapter Fourteen

------

Harry's POV

I watch Gloria struggle with her keys before she opens the door. When I step inside, a warm wave takes over me. I can see a fire place from where I stand and it is burning low. I walk further into the house. It's pretty cozy, but I like it. The smell of more amazing food fills my nostrils. I'm not even in here for a minute, but I already feel very safe. Gloria has a small house, but it gives me rest. There's also a lot of drawings and paintings for as far as I can see and I assume Gloria made them herself.

I feel a fragile body lean into me from behind and wrap it's arms around my waist. I turn around slightly and look into two breathtaking blue eyes. I smile at Louis and kiss his temple. I notice Louis is shaking a little, but I don't mention it to him.

"So feel free to came in here and grab anything you want to eat or drink. You'll always be welcome in the living room as well to watch some television, maybe listen some music or just to chill out" Gloria beams happily as she shows us more of the house. "You can go outside at any time. Just use this door. The sea is right behind the garden if you'd like to go for a swim. Whatever you need, it's not a problem for me. I Just want you to feel at home"

"And there's no catch?" Louis asks from behind me. "I mean, you don't want anything in return?"

Gloria laughs. "Of course not. I'm just very happy I can help"

If she really is and wants nothing in return from us, then Gloria is hands down the sweetest and most amazing woman I've ever met! Can we ask this much from her though?

Gloria leads us upstairs and we continue to nod through out her housetour.

"This is the bathroom" Gloria says and points to a big bamboo door on the left. "You can use it as much as you'd like" We nod and smile at her. She's too sweet for us. "And this is my room" Gloria points to the door in the middle. "And here is the room you get to stay in. It's my spare room. Sometimes my nephew sleeps here if he stays the night"

Gloria rests her hand on the door on the right before she opens it. She walks inside followed by Louis who pulls me along with him. 

My eyes land on the big bed. It's almost as big as the room itself! There's only a tiny bit of space left. A small saloon table is placed in the corner of the room and the window above it, gives an amazing view over the sea Gloria was talking about.

"Do you think you'll manage here?" Gloria asks as she fiddles with her fingers. "I mean, you'll alright staying here?"

I stay quiet and so does Louis. I think we're both just speechless and processing what is happening. Why would she even ask if we'll manage? Of course we will! It's amazing and she's offered us so much. We can stay at her house for nothing in return. Gloria is an actual angel. And the big bed is a bonus.

"YES!" Me and Louis say at the same time. "It's amazing! Thank you for offering all of this" Louis adds.

"Good!" Gloria smiles widely. "It's not a problem, really. I'll just leave you two here. I'm going to take a shower and then headed to bed. You can use the bathroom after me of you want to" Gloria takes my hand in her's and in her other hand she takes Louis'. She brings our hands together and kisses them. I can't help but giggle and Louis smiles warmly. After Gloria let's go of our hands, she leaves the room.

I look at Louis and watch him walk closer to me. Butterflies fill my stomach. Even after all those years, Louis can still get my heart racing and my mind spinning.

"What ya think, love?" he asks and grabs my hand. I focus on the beautiful blue in his eyes. I feel my lips curl into a smile. I think a dimple pops up on my cheek because Louis' eyes are now investigating my lips.