Epilogue

Author's POV

After a lot of adventure, problems, terrifying and heart melting moments, Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam and Niall all stay together as friends. Liam makes lots of jokes about policemen and really helps out with the baby. Niall kind of became their private pizza deliverer and very often hangs out in their house watching movies or to eat. Like A LOT. Zayn also hangs out with the lads and regularly checks on Noah.

All five lads hang out very often. Most of the time they kill with singing together while Naill shows off his guitar skills or they're just having a laugh and share things about life. Zayn met a nice guy, named Alex, a couple of weeks ago and they kind of started to date. Niall and Liam also made their relationship official and Niall moved in with officer Liam. A/N: ;))

Anne had to go back to London a couple of days after she heard about the engagement, but now visits every single month for two weeks or Harry, Louis and Noah visit her in London. Also Harry, Louis and Noah visit Louis' parents and sweet sisters regulary. Louis' four sister are all drooling over the cuteness of Noah. Daisy and Phoebe even gave Noah some of their dolls. Gemma moved back in with her mom and now also visits regularly. Sometimes she even stays for a few months.

Noah is growing up way to fast and is now becoming a mini Zayn. First it was kind of weird, but it turned out to be pretty cute and funny. One more week and it will be Noah first birthday!

Harry and Louis haven't planned a date for their wedding yet, but hey, one thing at a time.

For now they're all just enjoying life.

A/N: OMFG NO NO NONONONOO :'( this is the end. Omg I swear I am so emotional right now. I finished it. I just finished a book. ANd now I need to say goodbye to my characters Oh NoooOOOO :( I don't want it to end yet AHHWHW URRG

What if I write a second book? Like a sequel or whatever...? But don't get too excited, because idk if it's going to work out. I have already planned some things out in my head, but I'm just not sure...

If you would like a second book then please vote for this chapter and comment: 'ESCAPING 2'

But seriously.. I'm crying! I'm so bad at saying goodbye and this really feels like saying goodbye to my characters :'( Can you please cry with me for a minute?

I have no idea how I can thank you all for reading and voting and even commenting! I never expected to actually get this many reads! And votes! OMG Some of you even commented. You have no idea how much it means to me and again I want to honestly thank you for everything. It has been amazing writing this book and I never expected myself to actually finish it.

Thank you readers and thank you Wattpad.

Stay beautiful and comment 'ESCAPING 2'

x Anne