Chapter Seven

------

Chapter Seven

------

A soft breeze of air makes Harry's curls blow around his face as we walk hand in hand down a pretty cozy street. Every person that passes us seems to greet us with a smile. There are little, adorable restaurant everywhere. Cute, wooden tables are visible through some little windows of a restaurant in front of us. Garlands of light decorate the window. It's a wonderful sight.

Suddenly Harry lets out a big sigh and lets go of my hand. He stops walking. I look at him with a questionably look on my face. Harry digs in his pocket and after a few moments, he pulls out an elastic. He holds the thing in between his thumb and index finger as he smiles at me.

"What?" He asks innocently as he shrugs. I shake my head, laughing. "My hair is a bit messy. It's in my face" Harry adds as he laughs as well and bends over so his head is upside down. He secures a big selection of hair with the elastic and stands up straight. "Better" he smiles.

"I love your hair like this" I confess as I smile up at Harry. I grab his hand again.

We walk a little while longer, but then my eyes go big. A shop with the most colourful logo I've ever seen gets my attention. I feel my lips curl into a wide smile. I pull Harry's hand to get his attention.

"What?" Harry asks as he looks down at me as I pout. "What is wrong with you?" Harry laughs, but I can see it concerns him when I don't answer.

Slowly I move my finger to point into the direction of the shop across the street. Harry follows my finger. 

"Ice cream!" I cheer like a five-year-old.

I watch Harry's brow turn into a frown. For a while, he just stares at me. "Jesus, you're such a little kid!" He then says laughing.

"Pleeeease?" I ask with puppy eyes. I grab Harry's hand in both my hands and kiss all of his knuckles.

Harry raises an eyebrow but then he finally smiles. "Fine,"

I jump a little as we cross the road. Once we step inside my eyes widen at all the different flavours. I get on my tiptoes to get a good look at all the colours. I bite the tip of my finger and I see Harry fond over me in the crook of my eye.

"Hey, can I help you guys?" A blonde girl says as she pops up in front of me. Her smile is soft and sweet. Her hair is secured back by a headband, but some pieces of hair tickled down the sides of her face.

"Can I have a honeycomb ice cream, please?" Harry asks and the girl nods. "What flavour do you want, love?" Harry says, his lips touching my ear.

"Strawberry" I whisper and move my lips to his. Slowly our lips touch and Harry begins to move his lips on mine. I feel myself get lost in the kiss, but then Harry abruptly pulls away. 

"And a strawberry ice cream for my boyfriend, please" Once again the girl nods, grabbing another ice cream corn. When she's finished, she hands us our ice cream. We pay her and thank her before we make our way outside. The weather is too perfect to stay in.

But we don't even make it out the store. Someone grabs a hold of Harry's wrist. Harry stops walking and spins around. He accidentally yanks me back as well because he is still holding my hand. I almost drop my ice cream.

I look at Harry with a pissed off expression, but then I see Harry's staring at two sparkling brown eyes. I watch how Harry scans the lad up and down and I feel my blood begin to boil. A muscled and perfectly tanned guy stands in front of him. His face holds a smirk. The lad is wearing a neon pink tank top that hangs loosely over the creature's muscled torso. Some white shorts make his legs look even more kissed by the sun. He's got black wavy hair and it's perfectly pushed back. Long lashes surround his eyes that are still focused on Harry.