Chapter 2

I woke up around 6 a.m. I got out of my bed I was a little hungry so decided to got to the dining hall to get some breakfast. I walked down the hallways of Whammy's when I heard a noise that sounded like clicking and beeping I looked around and saw that a room door was open. I walked a looked in the room to see Matt playing video games I knock on the door. " who is it?" Matt says " it's Whisper" I say " oh then come in " he says. I open the door and enter the room.

    " good morning Matt" I said sitting next to him " good morning anyway what are you doing up so early?" He asks " I usually get up really early" I say " oh ok my roommate mello isn't here right now he's off getting some more chocolate" he's say while still playing his video game. " ok well I have to go  I need to get something to eat soon" I say  getting up when I feel someone hold my hand I blush a little " I will come with you if you want" he said standing up and smiling he also let go of my hand " u-um ok sure" I say as I start to walk out of the room. We make it to the dining hall I get some chocolate cake I sat down and took out a bag of M&Ms and sprinkle them on the cake. He took out his DS and started playing on it. " so you eat candy all the time?" He asked " not all the time I eat other food I just prefer candy " I say as I start to eat the cake. After a while if talking for at least and hour we walked back to his room. " do have you ever played a video game before?" He asked " uh no I have not" I say " oh then I can show you how to play if you want" he said " yeah sure" I say with a smile.

After a few hours of playing video games with Matt it was already evening. " well Matt I have to go now thanks for teaching me how to play video games" I said while walking out of the door " yeah sure no problem see you later Whisper" I heard him say. I walked into my room I took out my bag of candy and started to eat half of the bag before falling asleep.

I woke up with the bag of candy in my hand I put it back and got dressed I out on a black long sleeve shirt, black jeans, converses, and a black choker. I walked out of my room to go see Matt when I walked by his room I saw a blonde haired boy eating chocolate ' maybe he's Matt's roommate ' I thought. I walked towards him " hey are you mello?" I asked " yeah I'm mello" he said " ok so do you know where Matt is?" I asked " yeah he went out to get some new video games" he said " thanks mello" I said walking away. I went to get some more cake when I saw a toy robot on the floor I picked it up and looked at it. I looked around and spotted a boy with white hair and clothes surrounded by a few action figures I walked over to him and I put the toy next to him. He looked up at me " I think this belongs to you?" I say " yes thank you" he said " no problem, I'm Whisper" I said smiling " I'm Near" he said " well it's nice talking to Near" I said walking away to go get cake.

After eating I decided to go to my room and go on my computer. I heard a knock at my door " yes it's open " I say looking at who entered the door it was Lawliet " oh hi it's you" I said getting up and hugging him. " so how was your first few days here?" He asked " good I made a friend here " I say " that's nice " he said " well I better go bye Winter" he said leaving the room and closing the door. I went on my computer and then looked at the time it was about time to get dinner. I put away my computer and go to the dinning hall I see Matt on his DS he looks up at me and smiles " hey Whisper you can sit by me and Mello" he says. I walk over to the table and sit down " I guess you met the chocolate addict already" he says looking at mello " yeah I saw him eating chocolate in front of your guys's room " I say. All of use were to talking to each other for a few minutes " well well we have to go" Matt said " ok I guess I will see you later " I said while watching Matt and Mello go. A few minutes after eating a third slice of cake I walked to my room.