Chapter 10

A few hours after Light said that he would like to be put under surveillance we talked to him again L spoke ini the microphone again to talk to Light Yagami.

Hello Light how are you doing?

  I guess I'm doing ok I don't know.

After a while L stopped talking to him and just looked at surveillance.

- a few weeks later-

  'The killings have stopped so maybe Light Yagami is Kira' I think I've been keeping Mello updated on the case.  We've also moved to da different building for the case.The surveillance was still going on but something about Light changed so I decided to talk through the microphone.

Hello Light Yagami the killings have stopped for a while are you going to confess to being Kira?

IM NOT KIRA!!!! WHY CANT YOU BELIEVE ME!!!

I stopped talking I then looked at L " Light seems to have changed" I say " yes I think so to" he said then Matsuda came in saying " Kira's been killing again so Light is cleared of being Kira!" He said ' hmm that makes no sense the killings have stopped when Light was under surveillance then he completely changed then Kira begins to kill again' I think " come on Ryuzaki and Rin take Light out of surveillance!" Aizawa ( sorry if I didn't spell it right) said "fine I will take Light Yagami out of surveillance " L said I sighed and agreed to it ' no Light Yagami is Kira and Misa Amane is the second I just know it!' I think.

- a few days later-

Light Yagami, Misa Amane, and Mr. Yagami were out of surveillance. Light Yagami wanted to help bring Kira to justice but L was handcuffed to Light. " I don't understand why you had this idea Ryuzaki" I say we went to Misa Amane's room " oh Light your here for a date... Oh it's you two" she said glaring at both of us. We sat down on the couch then L asked " or you going to eat that cake?" " cake makes you fat so I don't want any" she said " actually I figured out that you don't gain any weight by burning calories by using your brain" L said " are you calling me stupid!?" She yelled " yes" I mumbled and chuckled. " what's so funny Rin!?" She said " oh nothing... Darn I want cake oh well " I say taking out a bag of candy out of my jacket pocket. L, Light, and I leave Misa's room to see who the new Kira might be we figured out that Kira had to be in the yotsuba group we just needed to figure out who.

    " uh Ryuzaki I've been meaning to ask you are you and Rin related?" Light asked me and L whispered to each other we decided it was safe to answer the question " yes Light Rin is actually my sister" L said everyone looked at us in shock " I seriously thought you guys would've figured it out all ready" I say eating some cake " so is that the reason you let her join the case!" Light asked " no I let her join because she is extremely intelligent and a great detective " L answered him. I turned back to do my work " I thought they would've figured it out already"
I whisper to L he chuckles and goes back to looking at the computer. Later Misa runs in saying something about one of the yotsuba named Higuchi was Kira and got a recording confession of him admitting to being Kira. We talked about it then L introduced the task force to two new members a com artist and a thief. I decided to spend the night at the new Task Force HQ I called Matt

" hey Matt I will be staying at HQ for the night" I say " yeah ok see you tomorrow then " he said then I hung up. L decided to have Weddy put cameras in the yotsuba groups houses and cars. After the cameras were set up the images of the surveillance showed up on the screens. I stayed up all night with L looking at surveillance " do you think Higuchi is Kira?" I ask him " he probably is but I want to know something after surveillance light changed and then a new Kira appeared I want to know if Kira's power could be transferred" says " well I don't know that there could be a possibility" I say

- the next day-

    The next day we were planning to catch and arrest Higuchi and see how he kills people. There was not major activity on the surveillance cameras that were set up. I decided to get some more can't from my apartment and to check up on Matt and Mello. I entered the apartment " hey guys" I say " hey Winter" I hear Matt say as he walked into the room and then I saw Mello " I mell " I say " do you have any information about the case so far?" He asked " yeah but only a little information we found out the one of the members of the Yotsuba group is Kira and there is a possibility of Kira's power being transferred to one person to the other but we are not sure yet" I say " thanks" he said " well I'm here to get some candy and then go back to HQ" I said heading into the kitchen I got a bag of candy then I saw Matt head into the kitchen to " so your going to arrest Kira today?" He asked " yeah we are planning to catch and arrest Kira today by using a news channel to get him out" I say Matt then hugged me tightly he whispered in my ear " please be safe" " I will I promise" I say smiling.

  I got the bag of candy and head back to HQ. I set the bag of candy where I usually sit. Later that day the we used Matsuda to be in an interview to talk about Kira to get Higuchi out of hinging to arrest him. We watching it all happen and then we saw Higuchi get in his car he seemed to be talking to someone " who is he talking to?" I ask then a cop pulled him over in his car he looked like he was writing something then the cop fell over and died " how did that happen the cop just died!" One of the task force members said. Higuchi then talked about making a deal ' what deal what is he talking about' I thought to myself.

He then entered the building and went into a room wrote something down and left " he just wrote something down and left what is he doing?" I asked. Higuchi was then surrounded he pulled out a gun and shot mr. Yagami " he escaped we heard Weddy say then running after him. L, light, and I went to the roof and went to a helicopter that L was going to pilot Wataru was in the back with me holding a sniper I was also handed one just incase something went wrong. We saw Higuchi's car go on a high speed chase with the police he was then surrounded he couldn't drive away because Watari shot the cars wheels I still had my sniper aimed at Higuchi. He then explained how he killed he said he used something about a death note I remember when we put cameras in lights room the black notebook it was the same black notebook that was brought out of the car the person holding freaked out and fell to the ground he then handed it to mr, Yagami he had the same reaction a guy handed L the notebook he looked up and said " so Shinigami do exist " he then handed it to me I saw a thing standing in front of the car ' a Shinigami they are real' I thought handing it back to L. Light took the notebook and started to yell ' what's wrong with him?' I think he stopped " hey light are you ok?" I ask " yeah I'm fine " he said " I guess someone would do the same if they saw a monster like that" L said. A few minutes of looking at the Shinigami Higuchi collapsed on the ground " what's going on!?" I said " it's Higuchi he's dead" one of them said

Later we all went back to HQ the Shinigami followed we then started to ask the Shingami questions ' it would be nice if it could tell is who Kira is. Stupid Shinigami' I thought. The Shinigami named Rem told us about the death including some of the rules I got the death note I and looked through the rules I went to the back to see there were to extra rules " are these rules real Rem?" I ask the Shingami " yes they are real rules " it said one of these has to be has to be fake.

We decided to go home for the day and come back tomorrow it was around 8:00 pm. I opened the door " hey guys I'm back I saw mello looking at a few computers and Matt was on his DS. " hi how was it did you get the guy?"I heard Matt say " yeah but he was killed we now we know how Kira kills and found that it is a Shinigami's notebook" I say " a Shinigami do they even exist? Mello said " yeah when you touch it's death note you can see it " I say " so that's how he kills?" He asks " yeah" I say. " hey winter why don't we go out for a bit?" Matt asks getting of his DS " yeah sure" I say we head out the door. " I'm glad you weren't hurt" he says " yeah" I said I thought I heard talking behind us but I thought it was just my imagination. A few minutes past we kept talking then I heard foot steps then a clicking noise " Matt move " I say pushing him out of the was and that's when I heard a gunshot.