Chapter 8

I drove to task force headquarters I walked inside and saw the person I didn't want to see Light Yagami. He looked at me and smiled and had a fake smile and then walked past him to L. " why is he here isn't he the main suspect?!" I whispered " yes but I think by him helping and keeping a close eye on him we might be able to have enough evidence to show that he is Kira" he whispered back. " um L who is this is she apart of the investigation?" I hear Light ask " yes she is Whisper she is another great detective and will be helping on the case" L said I thought I saw Light tense up a bit when L examined who I was ' aw is Kira afraid' I think to myself.

     The other members came into the room L was watching the TV when the words KIRA came on the screen the person speaking had their voice Modified. ' wait I thought Light was Kira... I don't understand unless there is.... A second Kira!' I thought. " this can't be who is this guy?" One of the members said " well there might be the possibility of a second Kira " L said " yes I was thinking the same thing " I said. " and he said something about having the eyes and then Shinigami what does that mean Shinigami don't exist. What does he mean about the eyes?" I say " is that some secret code or something?" Another member asks " it's could be a code for something that only the two would understand" i hear Light say.

" well there is not doubt that there is a second Kira and there could be a possibility that they are communicating with each other or trying to" I say while getting a piece of cake that Watari gave me. I got some candy from my pocket and put it on the cake. " what do you think about this Light Yagami?" L asked " well I think there is a second Kira but maybe he's trying to get in touch with the first Kira" he said before I knew it was done with the piece of cake. A while later when the others were working L came over to me " Whisper I would like you to attend the university as Light. I won't you to follow him maybe see what he's doing I will be there to with you" he said quietly so none of the others would hear him. " alright so both of us will be watching him at school to see if there's anything suspicious?" I say " yes that his correct" he said

We were all discussing stuff about the second Kira I looked at a clock near bye I saw that it was 11:21 pm " well I better get going I will do some research at home goodbye L" I said and walked out of HQ. I unlocked the door to my apartment that's when I saw Matt sitting on the couch playing on his DS. " hi Matt " I say setting my bag down on the couch and going on my computer to do some more research on the case to see if I could get anymore information then I heard a buzzing noise. " oh that must be my phone.... Yeah.... She's here... It's for you" Matt said giving you the phone. " hello?" I ask " Hi Whisper" the voice says I recognize the voice immediately " Mello is that you?" I ask " yes, listen I need to ask you something" he says " yeah what is it?" I ask " well do you mind if me and Matt stay where you live for the case?" He asks " no I don't mind there are two other rooms at my place you could stay in I will send you the location unless you already have the location on where I'm currently staying" I say " ok thanks I will see you soon then" he said then hung up.

"What was that all about?" Matt asks " well it looks like Mello is coming over to stay here during the case I already have two rooms set up" I say " I thought that was what he was going to ask" he said going back to his game. " well I have to get up early tomorrow so goodnight Matt" I say " are you going back to task force headquarters?" He asks " no I'm going to be following around a suspect to see if there is anything suspicious he's not going around much longer" he said " yeah whatever goodnight Matt" I say hugging him " Goodnight Winter " I hear him say then I go to bed.