Chapter 3

4 years later

I am now 15 and I have become great friends with Matt, Mello, and Near. I told them my real name because I trusted them a lot.L had moved to Japan because of the Kira case. Over the four years of me being here at Whammy's I have developed a crush on Matt I enjoyed being with him and playing video games with him. It was December and almost Christmas it was my second favorite holiday right after Halloween. I was playing Black Ops together when Mello walked in the room " the chocolate addict approaches " I say laughing a little " whatever " mello says eating his chocolate bar again. A few minutes of playing black ops with Matt I won the match " yay I won!" I say " dammit " you heard Matt say putting down his controller.

I opened my bag of candy I bring with me sometimes I started to eat the candy in the bag you heard mello mumble " candy addict " " yeah I am a candy addict mells " I say as I threw pillow at him. Matt laughs when the pillow hits mello's face. " well have fun playing your stupid game" mello said leaving the room again probably to get more chocolate or to fight with Near. " well I'm going to get more candy I'm running out already" I say " wait can we talk  tonight I need to talk to you about something? " he asks " yeah sure I will see you later Matt" I said and smiled then walked out of the room ' hmm I wonder what he wants to talk about' I think to myself .

    Later that day you got to talk to Near for a while. " so I heard that Matt wants to talk to you later do you know what it could be about?" He asked " no I actually don't know " I say " well I would think he likes you Whisper" he said as he kept playing with his toys I blusher " I... I don't think that would be the reason for talking to me Near" I say " well ok if that's what you think " he said " yeah I will tell you how it goes Near" I say leaving his room " ok Whisper see you later " he says. A few hours of reading and going on my computer you look at the time 9:31 p.m. ' well I better go see what Matt wants to talk about' I think heading to his and Mello's room. I see Matt walking around his room he looked like he was thinking about something I knock on the door and enter the room " hey Matt hat did you want to talk about" I ask " um follow me Whisper" he says and grabs my hand and walks out the door. I was blushing the entire time while we walked through the halls. A few minutes later we went through the front door of Whammy's. " Um Matt where are we going?" I ask  " it's a secret" was all he said and kept on walking. At least 20 minutes later we were at the park. Matt finally stopped but still held my hands. " um Whisper I would like to tell you something that I wanted to say for years now" his face was closer to mine and he whispered " I love you Whisper" he said then leaned in closer and kissed me.

He broke the kiss I was blushing so much " I'm sorry Whisper I didn't-" you kissed him " I love you too Matt" I say then I hugged him. A few hours of walking around the park you two decided to head back to Whammy's. He walked me to my room and quickly kissed when I heard someone talk " ooh someone had a fun date" the you heard a snap. I turned around to see mello eating chocolate " what are you doing up this late mello" I ask " I don't know I just got some chocolate " he said " that's great well goodnight Matt" I said walking into my room.