Chapter 14

- Day of the plan-

      A day ago Aizawa came back to HQ. and today was the day of Matt and Mello's plan it was at least 7 or 8 pm they got their stuff together but before they went I gave Matt a kiss and then hugged Mello putting the tracker on him so I know where he will go. Of course I will take the trackers out after this mission is complete. Mello walked out of the door then was followed by Matt " I love you Winter" he said then closed the door " I love you to Matt I always will" I say I get my phone out to see where they are I get two pistols a few smoke bombs and then I remember   where Mello and Matt will be at the kidnapping I get my car and start to drive.

    I stop somewhere where they won't see me. Matt got a smoke bomb while Mello got Takada and drove off then Matt did the same but drove in a different direction. I followed him but so were the police. I get a few smoke bombs ready and my pistol. A few minutes later I quickly stop the car and realize Matt was surrounded.

   He gets out of his car with his hands up ' Matt get back in your car and drive!!' I think. He then started to talk "   Alright, you got me I'm a part of this whole kidnapping incident. So I know you'll have a lot of questions to ask. You won't shoot-" he stopped when I drove my car right through the other police cars and threw a few smoke bombs. Smoke was every where I ran and pushed Matt into the passenger side of the car and drove off.

  He looked at me in shock I just kept a tight grip on his hand my hand was shaking ' h- he could've died' I thought to myself I was about to cry but I had to get Mello. " here Matt you might need this" I say handing him  one of the two pistols I brought with me. I looked at my phone to see that Mello stopped moving so I drove as fast as I could to his location. " how did you know where I was?" Matt asked " I put a tracker in your car I knew there was a strong possibility that you both would've gotten hurt so I put a tracker in this car and on Mello when I hugged him" I say

  I stop the car right behind a truck this must be where Mello is. " Matt keep watch and stay there" I say and he nods I look around the truck to find a way in since the back door was locked. I open the driver seat door and see a small window I could possibly fit through I shatter the glass and climb through pointing  my gun at Takada. " Whisper how did you get here?!" Mello yelled " a tracker" I said I still had my gun pointed at Takada " I know you have a part of the death note there is a chance that you could use a ripped off piece of it!" I say " are you serious I don't have a death note" she says I then notice she's trying to hide a slip of paper I walk forward and grab it from her. " hmm this looks to be it she almost had all of your name written down on it" I say.

   Mello pushes me aside and aims a gun at Takada and pulls the trigger. I look at where Takada's body is laying I then turn to look at Mello. " come on Mello we are heading back to the apartment" I say I get a lighter and burn the piece of the death note so it's nothing more than ash on the ground. Matt and Mello get in the car while I drive back to the apartment. I look in shock to see that the truck was now on fire but I kept driving.

    We got to the apartment after a long silent car ride before I leave the car I take the tracker out. We get inside then I take the tracker off of Mello's jacket. They just looked at me " how did you know all of that?" Mello asks  " well I thought for a few hours of the possibility  of you guys dying and the possibility of Takada getting apart of the death note from Kira because I know they were contacting each other through notes at the meetings" I say " I'm sorry Winter " Mello said I hugged him " I'm just glad you two idiots are safe" I said.  Mello decided to go to his room so it was just me and Matt. I ran up and hugged him tightly " I thought you going to get killed Matt!" I said finally letting the tears fall.  " I'm so sorry Winter I really am " he said hugging me tightly. " we should've brought you with us so you wouldn't be like this now" he said .

   I became tired from what had happened he carried me to my room " good night Winter" he said I grabbed his hand " can you stay with me please?" I whisper " yeah sure" he says laying down next to me . He wrapped his arms around my was I burry my head into his chest and hug him tightly while I fall asleep " I love you Matt" I whisper before falling asleep " I love you too Winter" he says then falls asleep to.