Chapter 16

- one week later-
-Whisper's POV-

It's been at least a week since I called Near and a few days ago I got the call from him explaining what the plan was to finally catch Kira.

- flashback-

My phone buzzed a few times I then answered my phone " yes?" I asked " Whisper this is Near I called to talk about the plan I have" he said " oh right yeah... So what's the plan to catch Kira?" I asked " I have purchased a where house where the meeting will take place I have sent one of my team members to spy on Mikami and he found that he has a death note so I made sure he copied the handwriting he used and altered the real one I also made a fake notebook I have the real one in my possession" he said " ok " I said " so I need you, Mello, and Matt to be at the address I'm sending you I also want you to bring L. Mello and L will be next to me but I want you and Matt to have a gun with you just in case something goes wrong and when Kira is revealed I want you and Matt to come out from where you are" he said " ok sounds good I will be there " I said " good I will send you the information " he said and then hung up.

- end of flashback-

After he explained the plan to me I talked to Matt and Mello about it and thankfully I got Mello to agree to it. I was at Task Force HQ when I looked at the screen to see an N appeared I smirked knowing it was Near. Near started to speak. " members of the task force I am N also known as Near" he started I looked at Light he seemed a bit shocked that Near is calling. " I would like to set up a meeting three days from now at 1:00 PM" he said and L agreed to it.

After that Light just seemed to be acting strange. " so a meeting with Near hopefully we can finally catch Kira" I said to L " yes I think after this we will know who Kira is" he said still looking at his computer screen while eating cake.

-two days later-

   It's been two days since Near called and that's been it nothing new has been going on since the call. I heard a beeping noise and everyone had their attention on the screen that had and N on it ' finally you call again Near' I think. " I would like to confirm that we are still having our meeting at the where house at 1:00 PM" he said " yes " L said " good I would also like for you to bring the notebook you have in your possession right now but give it to one of the task force members" he said L agreed to the conditions and then Near hung up.

   This will all end tomorrow.

Sorry that it's kind of a short chapter.....