Chapter 13

Light had a few more meetings with Takada. Near contacted us at Task Force HQ.  I noticed Aizawa (  a/n hopefully I'm spelling it correctly) was acting strange " mr. Aizawa is there something wrong?" I ask " hmm no it's just Light is acting suspicious I'm planning on checking out the hotel room they are meeting at" he says " then I will come with you then" I say and he nods. We drive to the hotel and go in the room he looks around and then suddenly notices the notepads placed in the room. " the notepads. There using notes to talk to each other" he says " what?" I say looking at all the notepads " I know they haven't been replaced I put markings on all of them they are using notes" he says. " well then we will have to tell L then" I say.

       We get back and I told L about it nobody over heard us talking about it. Aizawa planned on contacting Near by going to where Near and the SPK are. We all agreed to it so then Aizawa was sent to talk to Near. Of the past few days Light has been acting strange this seemed to happen right after he met with Takada and continued after all the other meetings.

    I walked outside for a bit to get some fresh air when I got a call " this is Rin speaking" I say " whisper" the person says " oh mello what's up?" I ask " I believe I have plan to get Kira. you did say your main suspect was havering meetings with Takada right?" He said " yes our top suspect has been having meetings with Takada I will talk to you later about the plan that Matt and I made" he said " got it see you later Mello" I say and hang up.

      Later that day I was allowed to go home I would've stayed later but Mello was going to tell me the plan he talked about earlier. I went inside the apartment to see Mello and Matt talking to each other " hey guys" I said " hi Winter we wee just finishing talking about what we were going to do" Matt said " ok so what's the plan then?" I ask " so a few days from now we are planning to kidnap Takada Matt will be a distraction while I take her somewhere then Matt will meet back up with me" Mello said ' wait it only involves them and not me' I think " uh and I'm really sorry Winter but for this you will be staying here" Matt said Mello left the room he probably knew I wasn't going to be happy with their decision. " wait why?!" I ask " I want you to be safe I don't want you to be killed in this" he says " what about you guys you could get killed and I won't be there!" I say " we will be fine I promise we will be back I just don't want you to get hurt your too important to me" he says hugging me. " fine whatever" I say and went to my room to think. ' Kyomi Takada and Light Yagami are communicating through notes. What if Takada bring the death note and kills them?! Wait is it possible to rip a piece of and still use it to kill? Is that what she's going to do to them? No I can't let that happen' I think to myself then in a few minutes it's like I'm in my own world I was in deep thought.

    ' I need to follow them and I have to think that there is a chance that a ripped of piece of the death note could kill I have to watch out for that Takada might have a piece or even the whole death note with her. I need to track Matt and Mello's movements' I think them I come back to reality I look at the clock it was 12: 24 AM. I looked around the apartment and found a few tracking devices I put one in Matt's car somewhere he can't find it and on the day of their plan I will put a tracker on Mello. They are my friends I have to protect them even if it costs me my life.