Chapter 5

2 year later

  I've waited long enough I'm 17 now I'm leaving this place Matt and Mello never came back for me. I'm going to join Lawliet with the Kira case. I packed my bags with everything I have including the note that Matt left that night. I wanted to talk to Near one last time before I leave. I walked into his room that was filled with toys I saw him sit in the middle his room a wall of Legos surrounded him. " hey Near I'm just here to say goodbye I'm leaving and going the Kira case" I said " well Winter you are a great friend and I hope to see you again during the Kira case" he says " yeah and I got these for you " I say handing him a bag filled with boxes of Lego sets. " thank you winter " he says smiling I hug him " well goodbye Near.

I walked to my room and got my bag " well I guess I will go I will really miss this place" I say and walked opened the window to my room and jumped out.

2 month later

' I think I should contact the task force' I think as I sit down on my could eating a few cookies. I recorded my message and sent it to the task force. ' so I heard Kira needs a name and a face to kill but how does he kill? The criminals die of heart attacks..... How does he kill?' I think to myself.

L's P.O.V

A large W appeared on the screen I knew it was Watari I smirked knowing who it was it was Winter. The message played on the screen. The voice was changed to.

Hello members of the Japanese task force I am W but you can call me Whisper. I am very interested in the Kira case and am actually joining the case. I know L is in the room and would like to request a meeting with him. I would also like to request to work with the task force. I will see you soon.

And that was the end of the message the task force members looked at me. " so are you going to have a meeting with this Whisper person L?" Mr. Yagami asked " yes I personally know Whisper she is a great detective and will be helpful on the case. I will send a message back and set up the meeting" I say.

Later I send the message to Winter that tells where to meet.

Whispers P.O.V

Ma while after the message was sent I got a message.

Whisper this is L I will except your request to meet I already set up where we will meet I sent you the location along with this message. You are free to work on the case with us.

And after you have the location please delete this message

L

When I have the location and the date of the meeting written down I delete the message. ' Tomorow 1:00 p.m.' I think as I close my computer to think more about the case.

I wake up early in the morning and go on my computer that's in the living room I also turn on the T.V. On the news channel to see if there is anything new about the Kira case. I also go on some Kira websites to search for any information ' how could these people support this monster Kira' I think. So far Kira has killed 20 more inmates in an hour ' how does he kill inmates we know he needs a name and face does he just think of the person and they die? No that can't be it' I thought. I looked at the clock it read 12:45 it was almost time for the meeting I locked the door to my apartment and and drove my car to the meeting place a cafe. I parked and went inside I saw lawliet in his usual sitting position I walked and sat across from him.

He looked up at me and smiled " hello Winter I haven't seen you in a few years" he said I smiled " yeah but I really wanted to join the Kira case so that's why I sent the message to task force headquarters " I say " well you are more then welcome to join me in catching Kira" he said " do when will I be starting I have some information that could be useful" I say " you may start today if you would like to" he said " sure I already know where the task force headquarters are" I say " good well I will be going back now I will see you soon" he said walking away into a car. A few minutes later I drove my car and parked at task force HQ and enter the building. I walk in and one man that I suspect is apart of the task force is there he kind of acted weird he walked up to me " I'm here to take you to L I guess you Whisper?" He asked " yes I am Whisper" I say walking behind him.