Chapter 8- Finding out a reason

A/N I don’t know if any of these places actually exist, if they do tell me. Also the food they get at the cafés and restaurants aren’t actually there, I made them up.

El’s Pov     

I was having the best dream.

Ben and I were going out and I hadn’t told him my secrets but I was my true self around him and he liked the actual me instead of the person I am now. We spent the day indoor watching movies and cuddling; doing all that stuff couples do you see in movies and read about in books.

“El I like the real you. I mean I liked the you that I met at first but I also like who are now. Don’t ever change again.”

After Ben had told me he leaned in and-

Someone touched my shoulder and jolted awake. The first thing I realized was Ben’s hand on my leg. What felt like a five minutes had actually been 2 hours and I was having a good dream and I got woken up, does that just annoy me or does it annoy everyone else.

“Hey” I said tiredly and smiled softly at Ben as he intertwined our hands and began driving again.

After about 5 minutes and me attempting to fall back asleep we made it to Bondi.  I want to live here when I am older I thought to myself as  I looked around at the coffee shops, restaurants and the beach I would honestly I can’t wait for the day ahead.

“So once we check in what would you like to do?” Ben questioned as we pulled into the hotel. It looked nice from the outside and I can’t wait to see the inside and our room.

“Well when we get to our room I have something to tell you” I gave him a nervous smiled.

“Okay”

Once we arrived at our hotel, The Swiss Grand, I was amazed at the size from the inside. We drove to the area where we could see Merve and Kate’s car and pulled up beside them. Once we got out Ben grabbed my hand and pulled me into him and walked through the door.  Once we reached the others we went and said hello. Merve and Scott went to grab the room keys for everyone and get the access code so we park in the car park. Kate and Macy were sitting on one lounge talking about tomorrow while Ben and I sat next to them on chair with me sitting on top of Ben about to fall asleep again. When Merve and Scott got back we headed back out to the car's.

 Once we parked and grabbed our bags and made our way to the elevator and talked to Merve, Kate, Macy and Scott. We were free to do whatever we liked until the 6pm where we would meet up in the foyer for dinner and go and find somewhere to eat. Once we got to our room, conveniently our room number 143. I opened the door and my draw hit the ground as I walked around the room. There was on double bed, small balcony, TV, lounge, small kitchen and little things like a coffee table. Once we put our stuff down I took of my shoes and walked out the balcony with my camera and took a picture of the view. The view was amazing, you could see the markets that were on, little café’s and the beach.

I felt two strong arms wrap around me. I sighed in pleasure; there is something about being wrapped in Ben’s arms. I turned my camera off and decided I might as well tell him what I have to say now but before that I had to do something else.

“What did you want to tell me cutie?” Ben questioned from behind.

“Before I tell you I will put my camera inside and quickly check my phone and put it on charge if it needs to charged, be 3 seconds.” Ben unwrapped me from his arm and kissed the top of my head and I went inside to put my camera on charge for later and send a quick text to Kate.

~ To Kate ~

Hey, I am going to tell Ben about the real me and start from there and act myself around him like you said and not the person I fought hard to be. Tell you how it goes at dinner.