Chapter 20- Wedding

A/N shoutout to Lauren for helping me with the chapter. There is a mature scene at the end of the chapter!! Read my friends story Gotta Be You a Liam Payne fanfic!!! GO AND READ GOTTA BE YOU BY KaitlynPugh1

“Babe wake up” I just mumble a go away in my pillow and the snuggled more into Ben’s side and proceeded to sleep some more. I was nice and warm and didn't want to get out of bed..

Suddenly I felt Ben’s arm snake around me and turn me so I was facing him. I opened my eyes for a split second before Ben’s lip came crashing onto mine, it was passionate and full of lust. Ben’s hands had made their way to my hips and pulled me on top so I was straddling him. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I gave it to him gladly.  As our tongues wrestled for dominance, Ben won and I had gently bit down on his bottom lip and hear a low sexy moan come from the back of his throat.  I gently sucked on his lip but then he flipped us over so I was lying on the bottom. Ben’s hands travelled all over my body, they stopped at my hips and he slid his hands up my top and continues to kiss me hungrily.

“GET UP YOU TO. YOU HAVE 1 HOUR TO GET READY” Greg yelled from the other side of the room and Ben and I parted our lips panting for air.

“OKAY” Ben yelled back.

“Come on let’s get going” Ben said as he got out of bed and headed for the shower.

I sighed when I heard the door shut and began thinking for a bit. These little kissing moments have been happening since we got to Southampton, only 4 days ago. I wonder if this changes anything for us. While Ben was in the shower I check my Facebook, Instagram and Tumblr and nothing much was happening on it. I saw Ben walk out in only a towel wrapped around his waist and I took the time t look at his perfectly sculptured body then proceeded to have my shower.

I washed my hair, shaved and washed my body. Once I was out I put on one of Ben’s shirt while I got ready.

I did my make up naturally. I only put foundation, mascara and lipstick on. I was blow drying my hair when Ben walked into the bathroom dressed in black pants and a blue button down dress shirt.

“Wow, you look hot” I exclaimed as I moved to the side so he could do his hair.

“So do you” he said with a cheeky smile and let his eyes travel down my bare legs.

Once I finished blow drying my hair I walked downstairs to see Kate and Merve sitting there watching TV all dressed.

“Hey Kate can you please do my hair” I asked sweetly sitting on her lap.

“Sure thing lets go” she smiled at me then we made our way to my room upstairs.

“Time to get out Ben” I said while going to sit down in front of the mirror.

“Why” he got up and walked over to us.

“She is going to get ready and it will be a surprise” Kate said.

“But it’s not even our wedding day” he whined like a 5 year old again.

“Fine you can stay but kissing, sharing the same bed, holding hands for a whole month” I said with a simple shrug knowing he will walk out.

“You are so evil” he mumbles before walking out while Kate was laughing.

“He is so whipped I tell you” Kate said and I just laughed along with her.

After about 1 hour my hair was done and it looked amazing. I thanked Kate and she walked out the door only to yell at Ben that I am not ready yet which I heard him sigh and then footsteps walk off into the distance. I got my dress out of the cupboard. I haven’t got a clue what it looks likes because mum had brought it for me and said I would look good. As soon as I unzipped the bag I let out a little squeal. It was an orange strapless dress that was going to be tight around my body but not too tight and show of my figure that mum and Kate love. Once I got it on without messing up my hair and makeup I put on my nude heels and grabbed my phone and headed out the door.