Chapter 13- Brithday Part 2

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT

It had been an eventful morning if you could say that but I think that would be the world’s biggest understatement to be honest. So hers what happened. Emerson fell in love straight away with Ben, and I like Greg he’s sweet and treats my mum right and looks after us like his own family, mum asked me about Ben and then told me about why they were here.

~ Flashback ~

“Hey mum, hey Greg” I smiled at them. Ben and Emerson were too busy watching TV and playing on the Ipad.

“Hey sweetie, so I am guessing you want to know why we are here?” she asked me. As i looked at mum and Greg I noticed she never looked at dad that way and you could see and feel the love they have for each other.

“Yea” I said with a weak smile.

“Well a couple of days after you left I caught your dad cheating on me and he told me the story and I told him we are divorcing straight away. I met Greg at Em’s school, he is neve’s uncle. We kept chatting and then we began going out. We have been going out for a while. One night he took em and I out to this little café for dinner and then we went to the movies after, while I was getting ready Em came in with a box for me and then followed by Greg how asked me to marry him and of course I said yes. I told Greg about you ages ago. A couple of days ago he told me that he had to come to Australia for work, so immediately I agreed so we are moving here within the next few months” she smiled at Greg and then smiled at me waiting for my reaction. All I could do was hug them.

~ End flashback ~

Now we were currently having lunch at this little pizza place. We had to sit in the back because there were so many of us. The adults were in there own conversation while Emerson was telling me all that had happened to her while I wasn’t there and Ben contributes to our conversation like he had known Emerson for ages. While we were eating I was taking photos and I got heaps with Emerson and Emerson took some of Ben and I, it felt like a little family.

“El will Ben and you get married?” Emerson asked with a curious look on her face. I looked at Ben beside me to see him smiling and telling her yes because he loves me. I felt bens hand rub on my leg while he was telling Em all the stories about his cousin's and brother.

After lunch we went swimming at the beach and we sun baked until we had to head back to our rooms to get ready for tonight. Emerson wanted to come with me so I got her clothes from mum and she came with us. We all agreed to meet at Ben and I’s room so they could all see me in my dress. Firstly we let Ben get ready cause he took the quickest time and also so he, Merve and Scott can watch some match on TV. So after Ben was ready Emerson and I began getting ready our self, we each had a shower. We then got dressed. Emerson was wearing a lovely pink dress that went just below her knees and silver necklace I gave her before I left, it was a heart that signified she will always have my heart and I added a little bit of lip gloss for her. Once Emerson was ready she helped me get ready. Once I was in my dress I put on my belt and my bracelet Ben gave me, I smiled at the memory.

“Wow you look really pretty Eleanor” she told me.

“Thanks but not as pretty as you. Now do you want me to do your hair?” I asked her. Her face lit up as she sat down in front of the mirror, 10 minuted later I had put her hair in a fish tail braid.

“Thanks you” she said as she hugged me. I chucked a little bit at her.

“No problem, now I am going to get ready.” I told her as she began playing on the Ipad again. Another 10 minutes later I had put on light foundation and some lip gloss and finished my hair, I grabbed my camera and my phone. EL'S OUTFIT IN EXTERNAL LINK