Chapter 16 - Bad day.......or is it??

It’s now been 2 weeks since we told the rest of the group about Ben and I being together. Nothing much has really happened in the past days but I have been going extra chores around the house to get the last $150 dollars I need for the One Direction ticket I am going to buy. Ashley got her parents to buy it for her but I don’t want Merve or Kate buying it for me and plus my parents are moving to Australia in less than a month and I can’t wait and apparently they have a surprise for me.

I was no currently dancing in my room while listening to One Direction when I heard my phone buzz telling me I had a text.

From Ashley;

‘ El, I have bad new and please don’t hate me after this, but I have to take a family trip to Queensland and my parents are making me go and it’s when our boys are playing but they said that my aunt got me and my cousin tickets for it. I AM SOOOOO SORRY trust me I want to go with you.’

I read Ashley’s message as I was walking down to the kitchen.

“Nooo, my life is over” I said to myself walking into the kitchen to get a drink, considering no one was around. Merve and Kate are out somewhere and Ben has disappeared on me.

“Why is your life over, you have an amazing boyfriend that like you in those clothes.” Ben told me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

“Look” I said showing him the message from Ashley.

“Well that’s a good thing because look at these” he said as he handed me 2 One direction tickets, front row!!!

“OMG you are the best boyfriend anyone could have” I told Ben as I kissed him full of passion and love. As I pulled away I looked up into his eyes.

“I love you” I said with a smile.

“For getting the tickets?” he questioned me.

“No I have been falling in love with you since our trip to Bondi but never told you” I told Ben truthfully.

“I love you to, don’t forget it” I told me as he kissed me again. It was only a short one because we heard Merve and Kate come to the kitchen.

“Hey guys, whats up?” Merve questioned us.

“Noth-

“Ben brought me One Direction tickets, front row!!” I said with a massive smile on my face and I waved the tickets in their face.

“Hahaha, who are you going to take?” Kate asked me.

“Ben of course, because Ashley has to go with her cousin in Queensland” I said looking at Ben to see his reaction to it.

“Do I have to learn the songs” he questioned me.

“Sure do” I replied.

“Be back down for dinner guys” I told Merve and Kate as I grabbed Ben’s hand and pulled him up to begin learning about my boys.

“Okay so tell me what you know and what songs you know so far” I questioned Ben while Ben sat against the head rest and I sat cross legged beside him.

“Umm, the one with curly hair is Harry and the one with hair like Justin Bieber use to have but shorter is Louis. The only song I know is What Makes You Beautiful” he told me.

“Okay, this is going to be longer than I expected than” I thought out loud.

“It won’t be that bad, we can work on our English assignment while we listen to their songs.” Ben suggested.

“Go and Get your book” I told him.

I grabbed my book and I decided to reply back to Ash so she knows im not mad at her.

To Ashley

‘Im not mad you one bit, I understand. And I get to go to 1D still as well. Ben brought me tickets for front row and since you can’t come, I am taking him and we are listening to their music all the time now.

As I sat put my phone on the dock station Ashley replied saying have fun. When Ben finally made his way into the room I noticed he also had a packet of chips with him.

“Come on let’s get started. The first song we are listening to is They Don’t Know About Us” I said.

We have been listening to this song for a while now and I noticed Ben has been humming to the chorus.  With the English assessment task we had decided to do a poster.  We discovered that neither of us can draw so we but the paper to the computer screen and did the sketching that way. After we had done that we coloured in and then we wrote some lines from the book. In the end it turned out pretty good I may say so myself.

“Okay, now next song. She’s Not Afraid” I told Ben.

That night we had managed to get the poster done and listened to about 3 songs all up and Ben learnt what all their names were and what Harry’s voice sounds like. This is a good improvement.