Chapter 11- Pop The Question?

It’s been a couple of days since my freak out at the beach that night. During those couple of days, Ben and I had gotten closer but we aren’t official yet we are still friends. My cousins had to go back to work but they said I could come and visit them any time, apparently they own some big complex apartment or something like that, I can’t remember. We have been having breakfast and dinner with Merve, Kate, Macy and Scott everyday like we got told to. Every day at breakfast I now get a potato rosti, curse Ben for getting me addicted to them.

Tomorrow is my birthday so I am excited to see what happens today. As I lay awake in bed I wondered what today would be like, would Ben ask me to be his girlfriends or will we just keep being what we are now. I sighed as I felt the bed move beside me. I looked over to see Ben slowly waking up, the sun pouring into the window as he squinted his eyes trying to adjust them.

“Morning bad boy” I smiled at Ben as I turned over to face him.

 “Morning cutie” he smiled back. He took a quick glance at my lips, I thought this would be it he would finally kiss me but I was wrong. I mean we have kissed before but I miss his lips on mine.

“Come on let’s get ready, we are going to the market this morning” Ben told me as he went to get out of bed. As he was getting out I noticed he was only in his boxers showing of his perfectly tanned and sculpted body.

Once I got out of this cold bed now Ben had moved, i made my way over to my suit case. What to wear, what to wear I asked myself.

“Are we coming back after or do I need to take all my stuff with me now.” I idly asked Ben.

“We aren’t going to the beach but once we leave we aren’t coming back until we have to get ready for dinner” Ben told me as he walked out of the bathroom.

“Come on hurry up “he said with a little chuckle at the end of it.

I decided on wearing my denim shorts and a plain white top with my black havaiana thongs. I grabbed my camera, phone, sunglasses and headed out the door to find Ben waiting for me already.

“Let’s go and get some brekkie” he told me as we walked to the elevator and out of the building.

Once we made our way to the markets I was amazed at all the different things there. There were crafts, food, clothes anything you could think of was most likely to be sold here. We made our way to the food area of the markets, it smelt amazing with all these different types of food you could get.

“What do you want cutie” Ben asked me as he slid his arm around my waist.

“Hmmm im not sure, there is too much to choose from and why aren’t we having breakfast with the others?” I questioned him.

“Because I told them about my plans and they let it slid today but we have to have brekkie with them tomorrow because someone is getting older” he teased me.

“Hey you are older than me” I protested. I took one finial look around and decided on what I will have.

“I know what I am having, what about you?” I asked Ben looking up at him.

“Yea im good, what are you having?” he asked me.

“I am going to have an egg and sausage roll and find a drink on the way around” I said as looked at his expression, it was priceless.

“Are you sure you it’s not too many carbs or you won’t get fat or something like that. Most girls would get nothing. Oh and I am getting an egg bacon and sausage roll.” he told me as we made our way over.

“Probably but I am not most girls, this is the new me and as for putting on weight I don’t think so, with all this walking around we have been doing” I smiled up at Ben.