chapter 9- Cousins

I woke up to an empty bed. Hmm that’s weird and I couldn’t hear any movement at all. I rolled over to see a note on bens pillow.

Morning cutie

 Get dressed and come down for breakfast, I have a surprise and make sure you bring you camera. We won’t be coming back until dinner.

Your bad boy Ben.

Okay so let’s see what I can wear today. He could have at least said if i would need my swimmers or not.

P.S wear your swimmers underneath whatever you decide xoxo

Hmm well let’s start with swimmer first, I thought to myself. Defiantly my 2 piece paisley swimmers. I then grabbed my denim shorts and my yin yang signet top, oh how I love this top.

Once I was changed and put my hair into a bun and grabbed my phone and camera of charge and began heading downstairs. When I reached the lift I got a message.

~~ From; Ben~~

When you come to breakfast go to the table we ate at yesterday.

Okay something is up; it’s not even my birthday until 2 days. I sent a quick reply back saying okay. When I reached the table I was shocked to see my closest cousins there. I ran up to them and gave them the biggest hug ever. I haven’t seen them in a year and we are extremely close considering our ages.

Here let me explain something about us. My closest cousins are all brothers, there is 4. Beau, Sam, Ryan and Matt. Beau is 23, Sam and Ryan are twins and they are 20 and Matt is 18. They are the best cousins anyone could ever want, they have helped me through everything back home except they all decided to go and travel.

“Hey guys, what are you going here.” I asked them with the biggest smile on my face.

“Well we are here because Ben asked us to be and turns out we were already in Australia at the time. We have been here for about 7 month’s El.” Beau said with a smile on his face.

I then saw some girls standing behind them. Hmm well I wonder who they are because there is four of them and well let’s say my cousins are far from being dorky, they would be the jocks of today is they went back to school.

“Who are the girls behind you?” I gave them a questioning look.

“Our girlfriends” Ryan said with a smile on his face.

“Aww my boys are growing up” I cooed at them as I made my way towards the girls.

“Now if you will excuse me, I am going to introduce myself because you guys are hopeless.” I said I reached them.

“Hi im Eleanor their favourite cousin but also the baby.” I said

“Hi my name is Hillary and im going out with beau” Hillary had has chocolate brown hair and blond ends.

“Hi im Victoria but you can call me Tori and im going out with Sam.” Tori was nicely tanned and brown hair like mine.

“Im Jordan and im going out with Ryan” Jordan had straight brown hair that was just below the shoulder.

“And im Abbey, im going out with matt” Abbey seemed really nice, I liked her smile and she had braces.

By now the boys were standing behind or beside their girlfriends. They all look so cute and grown up.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I forgot Ben had been here all along. Oops! I turned around to hug him as tight as I can.

“Did you do this for me?” I questioned as I looked up at him.