Chapter 21- Lazy Day

A/N  2 updates in one day :D i have also decided that will not be one of those long storys. Enjoy

I felt Ben stir a little bit before wrapping his arms around me tighter without squishing me. The events of last night ran though my mind, I let a little smile come to my lips. I turned around and put my head on Ben chest and kissed it lightly. I heard him murmur something and looked up into those brown eyes that I could get lost in, to see him fluttering his eyes open.

“Morning babe” Ben said.

“How are you feeling” he questioned me then kissing my lips lightly.

“Morning and I feel sore but I don’t regret a singe thing” I told him truthfully. Ben smiled at me and kissed me on the lips.

“Good because I don’t either. Now come on let’s go down and get breakfast.” Ben said.

“Let’s have a lazy day today” I suggested while pulling Ben’s shirt over my head and giving my hair a quick brush because I don’t know who could be home. I grabbed my quilt of the bed and wrapped myself in it as I met Ben downstairs making me a milkshake and making himself a hot chocolate.

“Here you go you crazy person. One strawberry milkshake” he said handing me the cup.

“Thanks babe. And why am I crazy?” I questioned as I waited for him to finish making his hot chocolate.

“You are the only person I know that drinks a milkshake in winter” he told me like it was that obvious.

Once we made it to the living room Ben went and put a movie in the DVD player.

“What movie” I questioned as I held up the blanket so he wouldn’t freeze.

“Easy A” he said with a smile.

“I know it’s your favourite Emma Stone movie” I snuggled into Ben when the movie began playing.

At my favourite part of the movie I heard the door open but I got up and did my little dance.

I got a pocket,

got a pocket full of sunshine

I've got a love and I know that it's all mine

oh.oh,oh

Do what you want,

but you're never gonna break me,

sticks and stones are never gonna shake me

oh,oh,oh”I sang as I pretended to open an imaginary card imitating what Olive did in the movie.

“Take me away

A secret place

A sweet escape

Take me away

Take me away

To better days

Take me away

A hiding place” After my little performance I saw mum, Greg, Emerson, Merve and Kate standing there at the door frame.

“Really Ben you let her watch this movie” Kate sounded astonished.

“Umm yea what’s wrong with it” he questioned liked he did something wrong. That’s when I noticed I was in Ben’s shirt and probably had a hickey on my neck. I raced back to the lounge and sat under the quilt. I heard everybody laugh but Emerson because she was probably oblivious to it.

“She will sing that song over and over and over until she gets sick of it. It’s pretty annoying” Kate said.

“Not my fault it’s a catchy song that gets stuck in my head” I defended acting all dramatic.

“Good luck” Kate said and walked away.

“Love you to Kate” I yelled after her while she just flicked me the bird. I laughed at her.

“Anyway aren’t you guy’s suppose to be on your honeymoon?” I questioned.

“Yea we came to say by and that you can stay for as long as you want. We are going to be gone for a week and a bit and can you look after Emerson. I am going to put some money into both of your bank accounts for it” Greg said to us.

“Yea that fine but you don’t have to give us the money” Ben said. He must have known my thought which is scary.

“No we insist” mum said to Ben.

“No really it’s fine. My Parents own Westfield so I am set for life. My parents give me money each week because we don’t talk but they still want me to have a good future and not live on the streets” Ben said like it was nothing. This is probably true to Ben.

“So instead of giving El money I am offering her a modeling job. So what do you say El” Greg asked me.

“Umm im not sure. I don’t have the body for it.” I said in all honesty and Ben laughed a little bit.

“Well you were going to get asked anyway because your mum came up to me and showed me a picture of you and I was going to get the paper work for you and it was going to be a Christmas present but in the end we are getting married but the offer still stands, just because I married your mother doesn’t change the fact I would like you to work for me.” I search his eyes for a minute before deciding.

“I will get back to go before you go. We will come to the airport with you” I said as I took hold of Ben’s hand and we made our way up to my room.

“What do you think I should do?” I asked Ben as I got changed.

“Im not going to say because I know you will take my opinion and ot listen to yourself. What do you want to?” he asked as he spun me around so I was looking into his eyes.

“I want to take the job but I don’t want to at the same time. I don’t have confidence in myself and I know I will fail at it but I don’t know. Tell me honestly what you think about this” I asked him. He let my hands go and ran a hand through his hair and down his face. I got changed into black skinny jeans and a white t-shirt and my NY varsity jacket that I love matched with my black vans.

“I want you to take it because I know you don’t want to go to university or continue any form of school work after year 12” I walked over to Ben who was sitting on the end of the bed and sat on his lap so I was facing him.

“But I also don’t want you to take it because you could find someone better than me and everybody will want you as there girlfriend” I kissed him with so much love and passion. When I pulled away we rested our foreheads together.

“You will never lose me, no matter what. And thanks I have made up my mind now” I smiled at him.

“Come on then let’s go and take them to the airport then go and buy food” Ben said and we made our way down. I went over to Greg and whispered my answer in his ear, then walked back over to Ben.

Once we all go into the car I noticed that Emerson wasn’t with us and that she was at a friend’s place for the night. I sang all the way to the airport, which nobody really liked. Once we got to the airport we said goodbye to mum, Greg, Merve and Kate. On the way  home I sang again and we also decided to stop and get some food for the week. 

We ended up getting a lot of food but I suppose we will need it. Once we got home we unpacked everything and then Ben came up behind me and hugged me so his face was rested on my shoulder.

“You never told me what your option was” he asked making his breath tickle against my ear.