15• Blood covered Storm Part 1

Chapter 15-
Blood covered Storm Part 1

I walk out of class awkwardly, it's the school dance soon and I've been planning to ask a certain somebody all day... I want to! But I dunno...

I walk over to said person and Ethan, their talking about pizza or something. I just walk over when Benny shoves his face with chocolate and Rory comes over,

"you guys hooked up for the 'Fly off to the Moon' dance yet?" He asks, "Know any honeys with a hot sister or smoking second cousin?" He adds,

"Well I have someone in mind but-" Benny cuts himself off once he sees me standing beside him, I wave slightly then Rory smirks at me, "So... You got a date yet? You know, seeming you like that guy you told Benny about?" Rory asks, a blush forms on my cheeks and I slowly turn to Benny, Benny's eyes are widened with a slight apologetic look.

I sigh, and smile at Rory, "No Rory, I don't have a date... And I don't really think I'm gonna go." I answer, "What? No! You have to go!" Benny says, a little too quickly, I raise an eyebrow, "I-I mean... Y'know! It's um... A dance, and there would be food?" Benny says, more like asks.

I laugh and nod, "I suppose I could go for the free food, as long as you promise to dance with me at least once, cause I don't wanna look like that odd, lonely person who sits by the food table all night.".
"Well alrighty then." Benny says smirking, then Rory scoffs and I look over at him,

"Would you two just make out already?" He says walking off. My blush goes brighter and I'm sure Benny just got one, I look over at Ethan, "You should ask Sarah!" I say trying to change the topic.

Benny nods, "Yeah, hmm..." Ethan says sarcastically and walks past us, "What? I did the math. You've got like a one in 2,173 chance she'll say yes." Benny says, I laugh slightly, Ethan already walked past the corner. "Really? You did the math?" I ask, Benny looks down at me and nods, "Well yeah... You pair them don't you?" He asks, I nod, "Their my OTP." I state.

"OTP?" Benny asks, "One true paring." I explain, he nods and his mouth forms an 'o' shape. I smile and begin walking off to find Sarah and Erica but Benny grabs my wrist, which causes butterflies, "Hey wait." Benny starts. "Yeah?" I ask, "I was, um... Y'know... Never mind." He says letting go, "You sure?" I ask, he nods and I nod back walking off, but Benny runs up to me,

"Hello. Again." I say awkwardly, "Sorry, Ethan went this way so..." Benny trails off, I nod, "I'm sure we'll find the girls if I stick with you two so, yeah, let's catch up to E." I say, stealing Benny's nickname for Ethan. We find him pretty fast and as we turn the corner we bump into the girls,

"Well, hello, Sarah." Benny says, obviously hinting at what we were talking about earlier. "You ladies going to the dance tomorrow?" Benny asks, "Not with you dorks." Erica says, "I'm off to the zoo. It's feeding time." She adds passing us, but she turns around,

"Hey, are pandas still endangered?" She asks, my eyes widen, "Yes." We all say in unison. Erica shrugs, "Bummer.", she blows a kiss and walks off.

"So, you two off to some wild after-school 'dork-athon?" Sarah asks, a little too excited, Benny nods and Ethan scoffs, "No. For your information we are..." Ethan cuts himself off thinking, "Yeah, chess club." Ethan says finally.

"Oh! Laser chess. And we gotta go before all the good lasers are taken. So..." Benny trails off, "You can come if you want." Ethan asks Sarah, then Benny turns to me, "You can too." He offers.

"Hey, I'm not that desperate. Besides, I have to study." Sarah says, "Study for what? Vampire history?" I ask jokingly, Benny and Ethan laugh at my joke slightly and Sarah rolls her eyes tiredly, "Hey, are you ok? You smell and look really stressed and tired..." I ask,

"I've missed so much class, Mr. G says I'll fail the whole semester unless I pass the make up tests on Monday." Sarah explains, "Have fun at your club." Sarah says in a sigh, walking past us, I look at her sadly,

"She's gotta relax. Count Dracula never had a degree, and he owned a castle." Benny says. Ethan rolls his eyes, "Come on genius.". Benny looks at me and I smile but shake my head, he nods and walks off after Ethan.

Guess I should find a dress at home or something.

*

I sigh as I sit on Benny's bed, "Well what do we do now? Sarah's next door with Ethan. And I'm stuck with you." I say, Benny looks over at me, "What's bad with being stuck with me?" He asks,

"I was meant to be looking through my stuff for the dance." I explain, Benny nods slowly, "You can leave if you want to..." Benny mumbles I smile and get up, before I leave the room Benny speaks up,

"Hey, why haven't you been transforming recently?"

"What?"

"On full moons."

"Oh! Uh... I found my anchor."

"Anchor?"

"Yeah, something that helps you stay in control."

"Oh... So what's your anchor?"

I freeze, I can't tell him! What do I say!? "Umm... A thing?" I say- well more like ask. Benny is about to say something but I look at my phone, "Ah! Look at the time! Gotta go. Thanks for inviting me over I guess." I say with a smile, "Yeah bye." Benny says, I kiss his cheek softly and walk out of the house.

As I'm walking home I freeze realising what I did, "Ah shit..."

I get home quite early and immediately jump on my bed, I'm a moron... As I think of what happened my phone vibrates in my pocket, it's Benny's caller ID.

I answer it, "Heyo?" I ask, "Hey! Uh... Can you get down here? Again?" Benny asks, I hear a slight 'Again?' In the background and it sounded like Ethan, there's a bit of arguing then I'm pretty sure Sarah yells out, "Boys!" Benny coughs, "Please?" He asks, I nod, after realising he's not actually here I mentally face palm, "Yeah! Coming."

I race down, again. And meet Sarah, Ethan and Benny. They explain to me that this bad guy called Jesse is back or something, after about an hour of explaining I head back home.

I need sleep, I got a big fight tomorrow.

{ 1116 Words }

Sorry this was horrible! And short... But there wasn't much places to put Abi in, but just so you know. Next chapter will have MANY #Benigail feels.
So enjoy.