24• Horrible Jock BO

Chapter 24-
Horrible Jock BO

"They made the hockey team?" I ask with a raised eyebrow, Sarah laughs then nods,

"Surprisingly, yes." She replies, I open my mouth to say something but am cut off as Erica walks over, "There you are! Special delivery from the vampire council." She says, handing an envelope to Sarah, "What now? Proper fang hygiene or werewolf dating tips?" Sarah asks sarcastically.

"Who's the new hunk?" Erica asks, I look over to where she's looking to see a tall boy in a hockey uniform, and helmet.

"That's Boltz with a B. As in BO." Sarah says, I sniff the air and gag, "He's on the hockey team with Ethan and Benny." Sarah adds.

"Your two dorks turned into jocks?" Erica asks, "I know, I was surprised at first at first too... Actually I'm still surprised..." I say trailing off, looking into the distance, trying to figure out how they become 'jocks'.

"This is crazy!" Sarah exclaims, pulling me back into reality.
"Totally. I mean, I've seen jocks be dorky, but never dorks-" Sarah cuts Erica's words off,

"I mean this!" Sarah says, "It says I'm wanted for grave robbing! Why would I do that?" Sarah asks, "Bad nutritional choices?" I ask, Sarah pulls s disgusted look at me, "Ugh, that's sick! I don't even feed on the living! I stick to bottled, organic plasma." Sarah says.

"Yeah, that's not gonna help your case." Erica states, "So, are you gonna introduce me to Boltz or what?" Erica asks.

Sarah and I turn to where Boltz is, trying to get his locker open, which he ends up just hitting it and walking away.

Erica meows and I look over to her with a disgusted look, "Erica. No."

*

"And so the council's gonna terminate me if I don't catch this guy. I really need your help." Sarah says, as we walk out of the hockey ring with Benny and Ethan.

"We'd love to but... The team needs us too." Ethan says, I send a bitch face towards Ethan, "For what? Bench warmers?" I ask, "Hey, bench warming is a noble tradition!" Benny says, I give him the 'really?' expression and he shrugs, still smiling.

"Any way, you said it yourself, you two barely set foot on the ice." I say, "Hey Boltz, what up?" Benny asks, high fiving Boltz, then wincing in pain.

"Its harder than it looks." Benny says, shaking his hand, I grab Benny's hand and take some of the pain away, "Better?" I ask, he smiles in response and kisses me on the nose.

"Sorry, Sarah. I'd like to help but we have the team to think about." Ethan says, I frown as I look over towards Ethan and Sarah. Ethan's a great friend and all, but dude. Seriously.

"Fine, Abigail and I will do it alone." She says, grabbing my arm and starting to walk away, then turns around, "But next time there's a monster in your closet, call someone else." She then pulls me away, I wave slightly to Benny, but of course me being me.

When she said 'call someone else', the first thing I though of was Ghostbusters...

As we're making our way outside we bump into someone, "Hey!" I exclaim, "Watch your step, missy!" He says glaring at us.

"Sorry." I say through getter teeth, as were about to walk off I gag, "Do all hockey players smell like BO?" She asks, we start walking again, and then that's when I realise someone is running, fast.

I look over next to Sarah and Rory comes out of nowhere, scarring Sarah in the process, "Oh. Hey, Rory." She says.

"Hi, Sarah! Abigail!" Rory says back, "Can we help you?" I ask, "No." Rory replies, Sarah starts walking again, but Rory takes the same steps she does.

"Then why are you following me?" She asks, "Oh, the council told me to make sure you don't sink your fangs into anymore dead dudes." Rory replies, "But, you know I never did that! You were there!" Sarah exclaims, starting to walk again, Rory and I following.

"Yeah, but the council hates it when I argue- ... Or talk. And this way we get to spend two days together!" Rory says, throwing his arm over Sarah, only for her to take it off again, "Ugh, stake ms now." Sarah groans.

"Erica's supposed to babysit you too. She's around here somewhere." Rory says looking around, that's when he sees me again, "Oh hey Abigail! When did you get here?" He asks, "Rory. I've been here the whole time, you even said hello to me earlier..." I mumble.

He looks at me apologetically, "Sorry... I guess I forgot..." He mumbles, "Nah, it's ok. Hey, I gotta go, I kinda promised that I'd watch Benny's game... Hey, but Sarah! If you need help with the grave eating thing, I'm there!" I say, sticking my thumbs up.

Sarah nods and waves goodbye, I quickly jog back over to the hockey ring and slip in, running towards where the boys are, "Hey!" I say, causing them to jump, "Oh, hey Abigail." Ethan says.

"So... How are you doing...?" I ask looking over towards the game, "Well... Boltz is doing well but... He's lacking some..." Benny trails off, "Brain?" I ask, Benny nodding in response.

That's when Ethan over hears the coach and principals conversation and starts talking with them, saying some things Boltz could do to win; which of course, he ended up winning the points they needed with those strategies and our teams now in the lead.

Ethan joins us a little later and leans over toward us more, "There's something going on with Boltz." Ethan says, "You mean his horrible BO?" I ask, Ethan shakes his head, "Then what do you mean? He's playing better than ever!" Benny exclaims.

"I know but I don't think he's...a natural." Ethan says, "So if he's not natural then is he... Supernatural?" I ask.

Ethan looks over at me with a 'really?' expression and I shrug, smiling at my own fangirl joke.

[NOT EDITED]
{ 1012 words }
Ok so, this was a pretty shit chapter, but I've been going through some stuff lately with my friends and family, but here ya go!