7.

Within 20 minutes Laura appeared outside the house.

"What the fuck happened between you two?" She asked entering the house.

"Yeah, come in. Make yourself at home." I answered back sarcastically.

"Adele, I'm serious. What changed your mind?" She sat down on the couch pulling me down next to her.

"We kissed." I said anxiously while Laura screamed.

"Wait, but are you in love with him? Cause it doesn't always take one kiss to determine your feelings" well it did, but it wasn't just the once...

"We kissed on more than one occasion" she surprisingly came up to me and hugged me.

"Does he feel the same about you?" She asked making sure not to break the hug.

"Yeah" and with that she hugged me harder, "Laura I can't breath."

"Sorry, sorry. So are you two dating or what?" She asked eagerly.

"No we aren't together"

"And why not if you both feel the same towards each other?" She asked in a sigh.

"Well, you know I'm just not ready to date again Laura" I said avoiding her gaze.

"Adele, it's been 6 months, he's moved on and so should you" Laura's absolutely right but I don't want to get hurt again.

"I don't know Laura. I just need to see how this all plays out" I said, blanking out the thoughts in my head.

"When are you seeing him again?"

"Tonight at 7" she instantly grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs.

We were going throw my closet looking for an outfit. Laura pulled out some pretty extravagant dresses and I had to remind her he was only coming round to the house.

"Ohhhh, and what are you two gonna be doing in this house, or even the room perhaps" she said arching her eyebrows. I slapped her arm playfully to which she replied, "alright, alright"

After finding an outfit it was 6pm. Does it really take 5 hours to look for clothes?! I showered done my hair, done my makeup and got dressed into my black polo neck jumper and black leggings that I paired with a pair of tan boots. Why the fuck am I wearing boots in my house? After doing all that it was 7 and there was a knock at the door. Obviously Simon. I ran to the door and stopped before opening it to catch my breath. Adele, you are not desperate.

"Well hello there" Simon said in his raspy voice.

"Hey" is that it? Hey?!

"Well these are for you" Simon said handing me some white lilies.

"Aw, Simon they're beautiful, thank you. Come in" I said before walking into the kitchen. I put the flowers into a vase and put them in the middle of the dining table, "so do you want to order food in?"

"Yeah of course"

"What would you like?" I asked walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"I'm not fussed, I'll have whatever you want" he said following not far behind me.

"What about Chinese? I've not had one in months"

"Yeah of course" I ordered the Chinese. After it arrived we sat down on the couch and put on a movie. It was pretty silent while we ate which was quite awkward.

"Adele?" Simon suddenly broke the silence.

"Yeah?" I asked a little worried.

"I'm going to confess something and I don't want you to freak out" please don't say what I think you're going to say.

"Simon..." I was cut off.

"And I don't want this to ruin our friendship, because I love spending time with you. And that's exactly why I need to tell you this because I can't continue to spend time with you while trying to ignore my feelings." He moved closer to me and took both my hands into his, "Adele, I love you" and with those words mixed with his raspy voice, I was gone. I completely fell for him. I don't know if I can do this.

"Simon...I" I felt his grip tighten as he looked into my eyes. His were full of lust and love. I can only imagine mine, full of confusion, "I..."...

A/N I didn't update yesterday because I didn't have an idea about what to write and that's what I'm going to do. I'm not going to have any particular updating day, just whenever I have something to write about. I hope you enjoy reading this, cause I enjoy writing x