10.

As simon rose from the bed, the air suddenly got thicker and I found myself gasping. I saw him worried as he walked round towards me

"Adele this is amazing!" I was so shocked by his words yet so happy.

"You want this?" I asked between sobs.

"Well, I admit we could've planned it a little better but it's happening and I couldn't be happier" I was overjoyed by Simons reaction. God he's so amazing!

I let out a slight sigh, "simon" I leaped into his arms and wrapped mine around his neck.

"Come on adele, you should get some sleep, you've been pretty stressed. It's not good for our baby" he smirked as I gave him a passionate kiss.

------------

I woke up in simons arms and couldn't be happier. Everything he does makes me fall in love woth him that little bit more. I study his features before he slowly opens his eyes. Those eyes tell a story.

"Morning mummy" oh God. I shone a smile at him as he leaned in for a kiss.

We must've stayed in bed for a couple more hours before simons phone went off. All emotion was lost when he glanced at the ID. I got a quick glimpse before he threw it onto the couch at the end of the bed.

"Simon, who's Macy?" Anger was now visible in those story telling eyes and I felt a wave of jealousy overcome me.

"She doesn't matter anymore baby" jealousy is getting stronger, hold it down adele!

"Anymore, meaning she did?" I was talking coldly. The way I did when I first met him.

"Babe, she's just an old girlfriend. You have nothing to worry about" he said with a smirk. I slap his chest playfully.

"If that's so why is she calling you?" I suddenly went back to being serious.

He never answered me, he just got up and took a shower. Just leave it adele, if simon says she's nothing, she's nothing.

After 10 minutes simon walked out of the bathroom. I suggested we go out shopping, just for the usual, milk, bread, stuff like that. And so we did.

We got out at tesco and looked for what we needed. I still felt bad about the lack of trust earlier, and I could tell simon was still phased my the phone call. I looked around and when no one was looking, locked our lips together. Things got intense pretty quickly, it always does between us.

"Simon?" I could here a high pitched voice shout in the distance, Simon didn't seem to hear it, or if he did he chose to ignore it by continuing our kiss, "simon?" The voice got closer and I pulled away knowing simon wouldn't.

Simon turned to see the girl with long auburn hair, and stared blankly at her.

"It is you!" She said rather enthusiastically. What the fuck is she? Dora? She went to give simon a hug as I grabbed his hand as a hint and pulled him towards me a little. That still didn't stop her, bitch. She pulled simon into a tight hug as simon gripped my hand tighter. Who the fuck does she think she is...

A/N hey! Updated again. In most fanfics it seems to be adeles ex coming back so I tried to mix it up and used simon just as a sort of plot twist, because nothing can ever go right. Anyway, hope you enjoy. I ways try to do a cliffhanger so this one's like " what's adele gonna do to the bitch?" Or "is simon gonna react?" So, yeah. Have fun figuring out what on it is x