13.

My heart started to break piece my piece, and I could feel the air get thicker.

"Adele, this isn't what I intended" Simon instantly responded.

"I honestly thought you were different simon. Sure, we haven't known each other for long but I'm carrying your child!" Tears started flowing from my eyes.

I saw a blurry image of Macy and I could feel the smirk forming. Simon started to approach me,

"Look, she kissed me! It meant nothing!" I was held in his hands by my shoulders.

I slowly loosened from his grip and left the cafe. I could hear him run out after me.

"I'm not losing you adele!" I stopped at his words.

"And I'm not losing you simon, but this is something I have to process," I slowly walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, "Just give me time. I know this wasn't you" I whispered to him before driving off.

Wow! That happened.

Simons POV

This is unbelievable! I can't lose this woman.

I quickly drive home forgetting about Macy whom I left in the cafe.

I pace around debating whether I should call adele or not.

Of course you should! You need to get her back!

On the other hand, she said she needs time. You may just pester her.

My thoughts were all over the place, but I knew exactly what I was going to do.

I picked up my jacket and my keys and jumped into my car.

Adeles POV

Once I got home, I threw myself onto my bed and just lay there. I wanted nothing more than simons comforting arms wrapped around me like they were before.

It never took long for me to drift to sleep.

I was woken to loud thuds on my front door.

I rose from my bed and wandered down the staircase.

I opened the door slightly and saw simon.

"Simon, I told you I need ti-" I was instantly cut off by the crashing of his lips on mine. This is what makes me happy.

I separate from him and look at him intently.

"Why did you let it happen?" I just need an answer to this one question.

"Honestly, it took me completely off guard! It's not like I wanted it to happen."

"Simon, I warned you about her, I told you to be careful!" All he did was hug me. The hug I was longing for.

"I love you so much. Nothing and no one can change that" he said softly and it's that voice that made me completely forgive him.

"I love you too simon" I whispered and sunk my head into his chest.

A/N Boring chapter, I know, but I'm just trying to figure out what I can write about next. I had everything planned out and I never stuck to the plan and now everything is all over the place. I just had to get this topic sorted so I can move on. I feel like it seems a little rushed. Anyway, I can confirm that you haven't seen the last of Macy and there will be a semi-new character being introduced soon. So, yeah. Enjoy x