5.

Simons POV.

Wow, the Adele Adkins inviting me to stay in her house. What a life. The room was so luxurious that it made me wonder what her room was like. Should I really be wondering that?

I could hear her footsteps on the other side of the wall. Why isn't she sleeping?

Adeles POV.

I was pacing around my room trying to tire myself out. This is no use! Why am I so nervous? I heard a knock on the door and shot my head to look at it.

Simon entered with a smile. God his smile.

"Hey, are you alright?" He asked in a slightly sleepy voice.

"Oh, yeah. Sorry did I wake you?" I asked as I motioned him to come in.

"Nah, I wasn't sleeping either"

"Well, do you need another cover or something? Can I get you anything?" I asked slightly confused.

He walked up to me and I took a few steps back. What's he doing? He wrapped his strong arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. Adele do something! Stop him! But I couldn't. I stood there longing for him to kiss me. And that's exactly what he did. Why does kissing him feel so right? I really didn't want it to, but it was like something I've never experienced before.

Again I was the first to pull away.

"Well, I'm just gonna go make myself a cup of tea. Do you want anything?" I asked him acting like nothing happened. He smiled to himself.

"Adele.." He started.

"I'll be right back" I said darting down the stairs. He instantly followed me.

"Adele, I can't ignore my feelings towards you." I stopped midway down and looked at him.

"You're going to have to Simon. I'm not going through the same thing again." I continued downstairs.

"What are you so afraid of?" He asked with a hint of irritation.

"What's not to be afraid of Simon? You're going to make me fall madly in love with you and then you'll leave like everyone else did. I can't relive the heartbreak. I can't do that again." I practically shouted as a tear made its way down my cheek.

He came up to me, took his thumb and gently wiped the tear away. He placed a kiss where the tear had been and hugged me. Like I've never been hugged before. God I feel so safe.

"You can't avoid relationships forever Adele." He whispered in my ear making sure neither of us broke the hug.

"I'm just not ready yet" my voice began to break.

"I'll wait for you. I don't care how long it takes, days, weeks or months. When you decide to start dating Adele. I'm first in line." His words made me feel so vulnerable.

"Simon I..." He quickly interrupted me.

"You don't have to say anything. Just think about it." And we were left in silence still glued together...

A/N another chapter. Kinda didn't know what to do for this one, I didn't have anything planned so I just went with my imagination. Kind of an imagery sort of thing. Anyways, let me know what you think x