14.

Life couldn't be any greater. Sure, we've been through some shit. But we've got through it together.

Although, I'm still a little pissed at simon over the whole Macy incident. She's tried calling a couple times the past week. I chose not to complain about it.

Over the past week, me and simon have been picking stuff out for the baby's room. It brings me so much joy. We couldn't be happier at this point.

I'm about a month along in the pregnancy so I'm not showing much. Which is ideal in my situation. The longer I don't show the better.

I don't want to come out and tell everyone yet. I want to enjoy the privacy I have just now.

***

Me and simon went out for dinner for a change. We don't usually get to do so without me being recognised.

We just went to a nice quiet restaurant not far from the house. It was really quite lovely.

I was however, surprised to see who I did. I directed my look away from him and back to simon after knowing who it was.

Simon could tell something was up. His expression changed to concern after looking at me.

"Babe, what's up?" He said taking my hand.

"It's nothing, how's your meal?" I said quickly avoiding the subject. He still hadn't seen me yet, he wasn't aware I was here.

Simon looked at me and hesitantly replied, "eh, yeah it's good"

I lost sight of him. Fuck! Where did he go? I started looking around the place until I made eye contact with him. Shit!

He started making his way over to the table where simon and I were. Do something!

A/N short chapter yeah, it would be been longer but I mean I thought I'd go for a sort of cliffhanger. Plus I don't want the story to be event after event I want to space it out a bit of it makes sense. Anyways, enjoy! x