17.

I was restless that night. It's been a while since I had to sleep alone. I needed simons embrace.

I made my way down the staircase and into the living room.

"Simon?" I whispered gently. I got no reply.

I walked over to the couch to find him sleeping peacefully.

I walked round to the front of the couch and sat on the floor infront of him.

His hand was hanging off the edge while the rest of his body was covered with the blanket.

I interlocked our fingers and he flinched a little. I rested my other hand on top of the two.

"I'm sorry" I said looking towards the floor.

"Why are you sorry?" I heard his deep voice respond.

"I'm sorry for being such a bitch. I need you simon. I need your hugs, I need your warmth" I said getting emotional. Fuck this pregnancy!

"You don't have to be sorry, you're right. Which is why I blocked her number from all devices babe" a smile spread across my face.

"Come back to bed" I pleaded as I pulled him off the couch.

He took me into his arms and I rested my head on his shoulder.

He guided me upstairs and we got into bed. We were positioned perfectly. It never took me long to drift to sleep.

------------

I was woken up to knocks on the door. Constant, one after the other.

Simon was still asleep surprisingly.

I walked downstairs and looked through the peephole. To my surprise, the red headed bitch was there.

No way was I dealing with her this early in the morning.

I stormed back upstairs, ignoring the continuous thuds and rolled simon out of the bed.

"Adele, what are you doing?" He asked in a groggy tone.

"No! What's Macy doing at our house?" I asked pissed. I know he wouldn't know why, but I'm still pissed.

"What?" He asked confused.

"That knocking. Yeah, that's her. She's at the door simon." I said crossing my arms.

"I'll go talk to her" he said getting up and making his way out of the room.

"Oh no! No way am I leaving you two alone again!" He looked at me sort of hurt, "Babe, you know it's her I don't trust. Shes done it once. What's stopping her from doing it again?"

He just proceeded to walk downstairs. Before he opened the door, I grabbed his arm and spun him around. I connected our lips and gave him a kiss I'd be sure he'd never forget.

I broke away from him and took a firm grip of his hand. He looked down at our hands and smiled at me.

Simon opened the door, and there stood the person I hated most.

"Finally" She said walking into the house uninvited.

"What are you doing here?" Simon asked her. She sat herself down on the couch.

"Why'd you block my number?" She asked looking at me.

"Why wouldn't he? He's got a girlfriend whom is carrying his child. He doesn't need some sluts' number on his phone." I responded.

She looked at me in awe. That's right bitch!

"Simon, don't tell me that this is what you've forgotten me for" She said returning back to look at Simon.

"I want you to leave. Now." Simon replied sternly.

She made her way closer to him and lifted her hand, she was about to place it on his chest until I grabbed it,

"Touch him, and I'll personally kill you" I said through gritted teeth and threw her arm back down to her side.

She gasped and walked out the house. My face was red with anger and I slammed the door shut.

Simon put his hands on each one of my hips and looked into my eyes.

"Calm down, she's gone" he whispered.

"I know but she'll show up again simon! She always does!" I explained.

He pulled me in for a hug. I was so frustrated. I just wanted to forget everything.

------------

My bump is growing everyday. I still don't show much, so the pregnancy is not yet public. I'm rather surprised about that. With Macy knowing and her hating me, you'd think she'd out me. My mum must've told my dad, God knows why.

Me and Simon have been discussing names recently. We have a few in mind but haven't come to an agreement.

I've just recently bumped into my ex again. Simon doesn't know. I honestly forgot all about it. I don't think he recognised me. He never really looked at my face. He barged past my shoulder in the shop and mumbled "Oh, sorry" that was all there was to it.

I thought that once I'd seen him again all the emotions would come flooding back, and honestly...

A/N So, my chapters are getting longer guys! Again, I tried a cliffhanger. Not much suspense but I gotta do something to keep you guys reading. Thanks for over 2k reads btw! It seems so surreal! Any who, enjoy this chapter! x