11.

I noticed simons hand rest on the dip of the bitches back. I cleared my throat and simon snapped back to reality. He pulled away and the girl had a confused look on her face.

"Adele why don't you wait in the car?" He said with a smile. Is he trying to get rid of me right now? There is no way in hell I'm leaving him alone with her!

"Aren't you going to introduce me to your friend?" I asked sarcastically, making sure to put emphases on the word friend.

"Oh, right. Adele this is Macy, an old friend. And Macy, this is adele my um, eh..." are you fucking kidding me right now?!

"Girlfriend!" I was really starting to get pissed off. Macy from the phone call?!

"Right, yeah, girlfriend" I shot simon a glare and started to walk away from him. What a dick! What the actual fuck does he think he is doing?

"Shit! Adele wait!" I stopped, feeling the presence of simons hands on my waist. Why does he have to have this effect on me?

"I'm sorry baby, it's just a surprise to see her" I saw his apologetic eyes and instantly forgave him. I stared at the girl for a few seconds before grabbing the back of simons neck and crashing his lips onto mine. I wanted her to see. She needed to know that simon was mine.

I could hear her cough a couple times but neither me or simon dared to separate.

I opened my eyes and saw her coming up to simon. She put her hand on his shoulder and separated us from each other. Is this bitch for real?

"Maybe we should catch up sometime simon" he better say no.

"I don't think that's the best thing Macy. I have a lot of important things going on at the moment." That's my man.

"Come on, what's more important than catching up with an old girlfriend?" A smirk slowly appeared on her face and I intervened.

"His child" I snapped and grabbed simons arms.

The look on her face was hysterical. Yeah bitch, that's right.

"Oh, well you've certainly been busy. how long have you known each other?"

"I don't think that's any of your business, Simon we've got what we need let's go." I dragged simon by his arm away from her as she shouted,

"Oh, so it wasn't intentional" that was the last straw. I stopped and turned to look at her.

"Never refer to my child as an it. Call me whatever you want as I'm sure you will, but leave this child out of your petty life" I held back most my anger before grabbing simon and walking out to the car. Shes lucky I went easy on her.

As we sat in the car, Simon looked at me worried.

"Babe, are you okay?"

"Just dandy. I mean, why wouldn't I be after that?" I said with a sarcastic smile.

"I'm sorry, I was shocked to see her there." He interlocked our fingers together. I looked down at our hands and sighed.

"I'm sorry if I over reacted."

"No, you had every right to act the way you did, but maybe I should talk to her" is he being fucking serious?

"Simon..."

"You can come with me if you don't trust me" I look into his caring eyes.

"Simon, it's her I don't trust" I looked at him raising an eyebrow. Simon did nothing more than come up to me and kiss me.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see Macy looking at us with hatred. I just flicked her off and continued our kiss.

A/N hey! So, this chapter is kinda shit but oh well. Hope you enjoy x