chapter six

we finished eating and we headed out the door. me and Luke took one more picture for my profile picture. me and Luke are like bff now.I hopped in the passenger seat of nialls car and my door opened. standing by the door was Luke. " I never got my good bye hug lils" he said with a sad face.I got up and hugged. Luke. niall hopped I. the drivers of the. car " bye lukey poo" I yelled after him. "bye lils" he yelled back at me.

******************************** at home***********************************

I ran Inside and tested Luke.

***********text conversation***************************

Lukey poo : hey lils

Me: hey lukey poo

lukey poo: wanna hang tomorrow

Me: yuppers when???

lukey poo: I'll pick u at 3

Me: kk :)

lukey poo: ok:) c u tomorrow babe

Me: g night hot stuff

lukey poo: night babe

****************** end of co conversation***************************

I picked out clothes for tomorrow. it consisted of a ed sheeran cut off t-shirt orange shorts and black lace TOMS.

I got on my pyjamas and snuck to the kitchen. I heard someone closing a cabinet. I saw niall in this kitchen with Oreos and a bottle of coke on the counter. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed the items I ran back into mine and Liams room. I saw him making out with some girl with reAlly curly hair. I quickly ran to LOuis' room. I opened the door and ran in. I saw Lou on his bed doing a twitcam. " hey Lily come do the twitcam with me" he told me " um.....kk" I replied.