Chapter 19

We reached the house and i quickly ran inside. I ram up the stairs to my room. I reached my room and pulled the clothing items out of my bags. I ran to the closet to grab hangers. When i came back i could hear people yelling at each other. I walked to the door and listened. It sounded like a boy and a girl. i walked quietly to the stairs and then i saw it. A big palooza of curly hair. Liam and Danielle were fighting.I listened more

" Liam you know i would never cheat on you" Danielle cried out.  That's what they all say. I thought to myself." That's what they all say" I heard Liam say.I giggled. Then i saw Danielle whip her head swing to face me. " It's her isn't it. Your leaving me for a child."She laughed. " Hold up sista. I'm about to turn fifteen and i've gone through puberty.i'm not a child and Liam is not leaving me for you. He's leaving you because you cheated on him.reality check Honey" I sassed her.

" Your'e gonna let her talk about me like this,Liam" she said "Yeah Danielle i am because she's right. You did cheat on me and I'm not leaving you for her.i'm leaving you because you cheated." he said sternly. "Reality check Honey" he mocked."Ughhhhhh" she groaned and stormed out. "And Dani Babe" Liam yelled." It's over don't bother to cone back" he said. We high-fived." Yeah" I said "Finally, I've been waiting a long time for that"

( Sorry for the really short chapter. My mom told me i had to do chores then i have to go grocery shopping and now i have to do something else because she is sick. Commetn vote and follow. follow @KaitlynFuller thnx luv yens)