Chapter 16

i got dressed after my frightening text with Robin. I really thought he would be mad at me but i was wrong he was actually kinda chill. That's weird to say for an old guy but Robin isn't like most old guys he's more childish a little like Louis. That's why me and Robin get on so well he reminds me of Louis and that's why me and Louis get on so well he reminds me of Robin.

I walked over to the vanity and put my hair in braid and slapped on some mascara.When i finished i walked to the door and opened it. I saw Harry standing there. " oh um .. Breakfast is ready." he said

" um... okay uh.. thanks." i replied

" yeah um.. You look nice. um.. going somewhere" he asked

" oh yeah um.. thanks but no not going anywhere i finally get to see Mum" i said

" oh yeah." he said. The tension really strong.

" Well we better get down to breakfast Mum is probably waiting." i declared. Thank god that is over.

" um oh yeah" he said and stood there. Um biddy you gonna move or not i said breakfast is waiting not stand there and stare at me. I know I'm very attractive, but please stop staring. i thought to myself. Ha-ha-ha Lily your funny.

 I walked downstairs with Harry on my tail. I saw Zayn trying to calm down Niall cause oh Lord Jesus there was bacon WAIT?!?! There's bacon.

" bacon, bacon ,bacon, i love bacon i love you i love bacon i love you" i said to my mom.

" i know honey i know" she chuckled

I  grabbed a plate and my mom piled a mountain of bacon on it. " ayy ayyy ayyy bacon time" i yelled while i walked to the table so i could dig in.

I sat down and shoved the bacon in my mouth. " Lillian Marie slow down your not a teenage boy. Your an lady" she said disgusted with my behavior.

" well Mum that's what you get when you put me and five teenage boys in a house together for a month" i declared

" well  yeah i guess. i think you got it from Niall. He really adores you, darling" My Mum said. I flushed. I turned to Niall he was also blushing.Does Niall like me? No he can't he's my brother's best friend and he's five years older than me. He is only four years older than me, im about to turn fifteen in two days. WAIT ONLY TWO DAYS??!!?!?!?!?!  yayyyyy!!

"Lily ,Lillian Darling" my mom said breaking me out of your thoughts.

" Yes Mum" i said

" Well since your birthday is in two days i want to take you shopping" my Mum said

" okay" i answered and grabbed a piece of bacon

" and Robin got you this" she said and handed me a small thin box. i opened it. It was Starbucks gift card for $50.

" Yes" i yelled and did a fist pump in the air.

" Lily why didn't you tell us your birthday was in two days" Niall asked

" cause i didn't want you guys buying me anything" i said

" That doesn't stop us" niall said. He thanked my mum for the bacon and went upstairs. What is that boy up to?