chapter 15

* the next morning*  i heard a knock on my door and groaned

" get your arse up lillian jay styles" i heard someone yell. i groaned i rolled over to try to grab my phone. then i fell to the floor with a thud. well that was a fail. i stood up and brushed off my pajamas. they wre sticky. how did they get sticky?

********************** FLASHBACK FROM LAST NIGHT***************************

I couldnt sleep so i wenbt sownstairs as quietly as i could. i reached the kitchen.i went to the refriderator i grabbeda Pepsi and walked towards my room. i ran into something actually someone.i looked up it was Harry the pepesi spillt all over my pajamas. i threw the cup at Harry and ran to my room.

**************************END OF FLASHBACK************************************************

I ran opened the door. My mom was standing there. i hugged her

" thanks for coming to bring me home. thank you tha-" she cut me off

" im not bringing you home im here to visit for todya im on my wya to Ireland so im visting just today so dont fight with your brother." she said wow that kinda hurt hse didnt coem to get me.

" Please take me to Ireland with you Mum please" i pleaded

" no lillian" she said well that was harsh.

" im gonna go change" i said i walked in my room and slammed the door in her face. i walked over to the closet and pulled out a tribal print jumper i had got from Marshells in Amercia. i got to my dresser and pulled out jeans from American Eagle. i pulled of my pajamas and slipped on my clothes. i wlake over to the vanity and fishtail braided my hair to the side. i plugged my Iphone into the dock while i was trying to do my make-up. ' Pass Me By' by R5 came on who wouldve thought that disney channel stars would swear. well i can tell you i didnt see that coming.

 i fished my makae-up and ran downstairs i saw Harry sitting at the island. um not going near the kitchen for a while so i went to the living area and turned on the teley. e! news was on. " A couple mighst ago we saw Ed Sheeran with Lily Styles the cheeky Harry Styles 14 ear old sister they were caught holding hands and hugging, and before that we saw Lily with Luke Hemmings from 5 seconds of summer, then we saw Lily out at the mall with Louis Tomlinson. Looks like Lily is making her way around the celebrities. Who will ne her next victim? And i'n Crystal Waters with oyur celebrity news."  Really i dotn even haev a crush on any of those people. At least Hary has'nt seen any of those newscast and maybe Robin hasnt seen them either. Lets hope not. Then my bum vibrated from me getting a text. i pulled my phone out of my pocket. i had three new messages. i opened Ed's first." hey i saw the newscast on us. Dont believe them they just need something to talk about." i replied " lol im a slut now" i opened the message from luke " hey dont worry about the press they dont know what they are talking about. and btw im talking about the newscast on E!" i replied " thanks lol" then i opened a message that i didnt want to open the one from Robin " lily i saw the newscast and i dont believe any of it i know that oyu and Luke are really good friends and so are you and Ed and i still remember that you are obbessed with Ed so dont be too flirty and tell Harry i said hi" i replied " i thought you would be mad and i will love you" and thats how my morning went yayyyyy me.!!!!!