Chapter 12

" louis" i yelled through the store

"what" i heard a louis sounding voice yell back

"liam is coming tio find us go hide in the dressing room" i yelled through teh storte back at him

" okay" he yelled back 

 I ran to the dressing room area. i got in a stall when i heard Liams voice

" have you seen two teenagers running around here" he said seriously thats why we call him daddy direction

" yesi have sir they were headed to the dressing room earlier." sshe answered. dag nabit

"thank you vevry much m'am" he thanked her . why is he soo polite.

 i heard footsteps coming closer i stood up on the chair so he couldnt see my feet. Everything went quiet. then my phone rand * said her name was Georgia Rose and her daddy was a dentist* crap Liam called me why didnt i turn my volume off i yellled at myself. then liam opened the door with louis by his side.

" wow i must have been hidden pretty well id you found louis first" i told liam aas i was getting down from the chair.

" louis kinda made it obvious he was on the intercom for the store when i found him: liam told me.

i high -fived louis" nice one mate" i said.

"we better get back to the flat perrie, danielle, eleanor, and taylor are there" he said wait did he just say taylor as in taylor swift. No way taylor and harry didnt get back together did they no way. she cheated on him. he would never take her back. at least i dont think he would. i mean i haevnt seen him in three years and he has sorta changed. so i haev no idea.

" taylor as in taylor swift." i asked liam as we exited the mall

" yeah" he answered

" is she dating Harry again" i asked

" yeah she is they got back together yesterday at like midnight" liam told me

" why didnt Harry tell me" o asked

" maybe becasue you hate her. and dont worry i hate her too she stole my hazza bear" he said looking sad.

" aww louis" i said very baby like

" will you be my lily-pad" louis asked

"will you be my boo bear" i asked

" of course lily-pad" louis said

" yayyyyyy" i yelled and hugged my boo bear not Harry's. at least not anymore.

 We finally got back to the car and louis/boo bear sat in the back with me. we watched funny cat videoes until we got to the flat. when we finally reached the flat. i walked really slow not wanting to go in there. but i really wanted to see eleanor again. i mean we went on a threee day shoppping spree she si the closest thing i have to a best friend. well girl friend luouis is myt best friend.

" boo ber plan time" i said very comanding

" yes lily-pad plan time." he answered just as comanding

" we go in ignore Harry and Taylor. we watch a movie nad get carrot juice to drink. then we go back to the living room and 'accidentally' drop it on her head and ka-pow we have ourselves a loser. then maybe she'll sing the song mena to us and we can throw fruit at her" i suggested.

" deal" louis said/asked

"deal" i confirmed.

 we got in the elevator . we finnally got to the eighth floor. i quickly opened the door. Eleanor stood up and quickly ran towars us. louis started running too. stupid boy i thought. el ran past him and we jumped into each others arms. i looked at louis and  stuck my tongue out.

" well dont i feel loved" louis declared

" aww babe" el said and we pulled away she ran towards louis. Zayn stood up . poor poor louis el ran past louis once more and higged Zayn everyone started laughing. Louis fake cried. and of course gulliable el fell for it she ran over to louis and wiped his eyes. louis started alughing and pulled el into a long slobbery kiss. i gagged. i ran over and sat on Niall.

" hey ni" i said to him.

" lily get off me" he whined

" you know  you love mt bum" i told him

" i cant argue with that" he said

" ewww perv" i yelled and ran and hide behind perrie

" hey pezz"

"hey lils"

" sooo what do you think about taylor and harry" she whispered to me.

" i hate it" i replied

" lily" i heard and turned to the direction in which it came from. harry had said it.

" yah" i answered trying not to sound annoyed with taylor sitting on him.

"meet me in my bedroom for a second" he said and taylor slid off of him.

" um ... okay" i said and walked towards his bedroom. i saw danielle on the ay to the room. we hugged and squealed. we finally let go and she said " i see that your busy". and walked away.

 Me and harry walked into the room i sat on the couch and harry on the bed

" lily" he starts saying

( a

: sorry i hadnt posted in teo day had to go to my grandmum's house so i am probably going to triple update depending on how many ideads i have to day. thanks or the reads. vote coment share and follow me and @julie_james, and @KaitlynFuller  luve yens )