Chapter 17

I walked upstairs after I finished my bacon. I reached the room and walked straight to my closet. If I'm going shopping i have to wear decent clothes, right? Well, i picked out a neon yellow jumper with bow-ties on it. I grabbed a pair of Hollister jeans and a black cami to put under my jumper. I slipped all my clothes on and quickly got to the bathroom. My hair was a tad bit frizzy so i straightened it to perfection. Well, it wasn't perfection but it will do.I grabbed my black TOMS and ran out the door. I didn't bother with make-up cause i didn't need it. Putting on make-up is like trying to hide your face, and i wear it sometimes, so i don't really have anything against it.

I got down the stairs and my mom was waiting on me in the living area." i'm ready when you are Mum." i told her" Okay honey. I'm ready" she said. Harry appeared out of nowhere, like always. "where are you ladies going" He asked looking directly at me. " Oh Harold were only going shopping don't worry i know my way around London" she said and chuckled." Okay Mum be safe okay." he said " Okay Harold" she said and walked out the door. " Lily" Harry said " Harold" i said and tried to keep a straight face when i said it.

" I'm so sorry for what i said" he declared. " But I'm not so don't be expecting an apology. Cause you wont b getting one." i said  harshly. Maybe a little too harsh but he deserved it " Lily please you know you didn't mean those things" he said. " Oh buy i did Harold" i said and walked away. I really didn't need Harry to do that. He needs to know he isn't going to win  all of the arguments we have. He hasn't seen me in three years and he thinks I'm the same, yet he apparently hasn't changed at all. He never used to be into older women he used to like girls that were a little younger than him, but that has changed. Have you seen the adventurous adventures of One Direction. Yeah that explain it all in a fun to watch cartoon.

 I got in the car where my Mum was and we headed off to the mall.YA!!!!

( SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE. i KNOW IT WAS REALLY BORING AND THE NEXT CHAPTER ONT BE  THIS WAS JUST A FILLER LOVE YOU GUYS)

.