Chapter 18

We arrived at the mall. I hopped out and stared at the beautiful building. I have never actually looked at the building it self just the inside. I mean I'm only 14 i have other things to do then stare at buildings. So , yeah. My Mum gestured for us to go in. I ran to catch up with her Once i reached her she grabbed my hand

" Remember Honey this is a parking lot. Its dangerous" she said sternly

"Mum i'm fourteen. and I'm about to turn fifteen in less than 48 hours. I can cross a parking lot without you holding my hand. Okay Mum." i said

" its just my Baby is getting so big and" she stuttered and tears started forming in her eyes.

" Mum i'm always here so don't worry. I will always love you no matter what." i told her as i pulled her in for a hug. She grabbed Kleenex from her purse and wiped her eyes.

" It's okay Mum. Just breathe. In and out" i instructed We walked into the mall, and i looked at all the stores. Forever 21 caught my eye.

"Mum Mum Mum! They have Forever 21." i said like a child finding candy from under their bed.

" Okay Here's my credit card. I'll be in the food court when you need me. Just give me a ring if you need anything. Any thing at all" she said clearly afraid to let me go.

" Okay Mum don't worry. and gracias gracias" i said and giggled at my choice of words. Hey i took Spanish last year might as well use it.

I ran  to the store and saw this high low dress. Wow it was gorgeous.

I grabbed my size off the rack. I tried it on and it fit perfectly. I ran to the register and paid. When they handed me the bag i quickly ran out to find a random shoe store. I found one and ran inside. I looked around until i found the perfect pair.

 I checked out and ran to topshop. I needed a white crop top. I found the perfect one in the window.

I grabbed it and ran to the dressing room. I finished tying it on and ran to the check out. I paid and went in a random store. I needed high waisted shorts preferably black.

 I found a pair they were perfect. I grabbed them and didn't bother to try them on. I paid at the register and ran to the food court. I looked around and saw my mom sitting at a table looking worried. I walked over to her

" Hey Mum" i said and she jumped

" are you done" she asked

" yeah what about you." i asked

" yes Honey. Lets go." my mum said.

 " Okay" i answered and we went to the car. I shoved my bags in the boot of the car. I hopped in the passengers side of the of the car and we headed home.

( sorry i couldn't do a lot of typing hurt my left wrist so there is a good bit of pictures for you to admire )