Chapter 23

"Liam I'm going to go and take a shower" I told Liam after I put my phone down.

"do you need any company" he asked

" uh no you perv" I answered.

" you know you want to" he said

" yeah but not with you" I said

"I thought you loved me" he said with puppy dog eyes

"I do love you. well sometimes"i said the last part low so he couldn't hear me

"Well that hurt" he said an clutched his chest where his heart is.

"Okay I'm going to take a shower now" I told him at walked into the bathroom. I grabbed my new razor, shaving cream, shampoo,conditioner, and body wash. I set the items down in the tub and turned the water on to the right temperature.Once the water felt just right I hopped in. I wet my hair and scrubbed in some shampoo. I quickly washed the shampoo out and rubbed in conditioner.i washed it out and shaved. I dried off and got dressed.

I walked out of the bathroom.Liam was no longer in the room. Now was the time ti think about Niall or Liam. I know i loved Liam but Niall i don't know. Liam just broke up with Danielle and i kind of think it was because of me and Niall just broke it off with Demi and i also think it was because of me. I feel really bad for breaking these people up. I  think that Danielle and Liam should get back together and so should Demi and Niall. I have to find out a way for them to fall for each other again. I need Eleanor.Should i call or text her. I'm gonna text her.

****************************************TEXT CONVO********************* E- ELEANOR L-LILY

L- Meet me at Starbucks.

E- Okay see you in ten

L- Don't bring anyone

E- Okay is it really important

L- yeah like really really important

E- Okay ill be there luv u

L-kk luv u 2

*******************************END OF TEXT CONVO***********************************************

      I slipped on my Gray VANS and quickly braided my hair.I ran downstairs."I'll be at Starbucks if you need me" i yelled as i walked to the door. "Okay" i heard someone yell back.I grabbed my long-board and slipped out the door. I rode my long-board down to Starbucks. I finally came to the parking lot and got in.I saw Eleanor sitting at a booth with two drinks at the table."El. I'm so happy your here" i said and pulled her in for a hug. "Lily spill now" she said as we pulled away. I told what had happened that day. "So you want to get Dani and Liam back together and Demi and Niall back together." she asked "Yeah basically" i replied. Then my phone buzzed. It was a text from Ed Sheeran. It read: "Want to meet me at Starbucks in ten minutes" I replied "Yeah i'm already at Starbucks" Then my phone almost immediately buzzed again "then i'm on my way now " he replied. I sent him a simple smiley face and started drinking my Java chip Frap that Eleanor got me." Who was that" El asked grinning like the Cheshire cat. " Oh just ED SHEERAN"I yelled the last part to make sure she heard me. Me and El chatted for a while and finished our drinks. El left when she saw Ed pull up. Her words before she left were " I'm going to give you some alone time"

                   Ed walked in and sat down across from me."What do you want" i asked him " Pumpkin spice latte" He answered and handed me some money. I acted like i didn't see the money and he chuckled. What, he payed for mine last time so i'm paying for his. I got up to the counter and the barista made the pumpkin lattes. Then i started thinking about what i wanted to do tomorrow since it was my birthday. Maybe Eleanor will want to go shopping with me since she was like my best friend well besides Louis.Me and Ed drank our lattes and chatted for about twenty minutes when i decided it was time for me to go. I was at Starbucks for at least an hour. The longest i've strayed at Starbucks is three hours. I grabbed my long-board and rode home.

              I got home and put my long-board by the door."Hey Lily" Harry said "What Haz" i said bluntly " Um.. Me and the guys and their girlfriends anted to take you to dinner tomorrow for your birthday. I wanted to take you shopping tomorrow as well" He said nervously. "Okay, and i'll be waiting for that special birthday breakfast you always used to make me" i said and smirked at him "Okay Lils" he smirked back at me. I went up to my room and changed into sweats and a t-shirt. I am going to haev a Disney movie marathon by myself. i put my hair in a messy bun and put in Finding Nemo. After watching four movies. ( Finding Nemo, Aristocats,Peter Pan, and Robin Hood) i slowly drifted off to sleep.

( Remember to vote comment and follow me as well as @KaitlynFuller @_over_again_ and @Forever_Young_37 Love you lads)