Chapter 21

I reached the skate park, and jogged over to a rail. Time to show these people how it's down. I grabbed my skateboard and jumped up on the rail. Right when i got there i started sliding down.. I finally reached the bottom. When i hit the ground i immediately did an Olly. I played around for about 10 more minutes when my phone buzzed. I got a text from Liam.

          **************************** Text Convo ******************************** LP- LIAM LS- LILY

LP- Hey come home now

LS- Why?

LP- just come home lil

LS-tell me why first

LP- i'm coming to get  you

LS-youll never find me muhahahaha

LP- yah i will muhahahahahahaha

LS- i'd like to c u try

LP-whateve i'm coming for u

LS- bye Li-Li

LP- bye lily-pad

LS-how do u know about that

LP-lou

LS-he's a dead carrot

LP-lol :)

********************************************* End of Text Convo***********************************

 I played a level of Plants vs. Zombies when i heard a car engine i looked over and saw Liam's car. A white Volvo. I hopped in the passengers side. " Hello Lillian" Liam said all formal like. " Hello Leeroy"i mocked. " Really you had to use that name" he whined " You had to use Lillian. You know i hate that name" i said " That's exactly why I used it" Liam declared " Traitor" i mumbled " You know it babe." He said " Eww no i'm not your babe" i said. " Oh yeah I forgot that only Niall calls you that" He snickered. I blushed like crazy. I kinda like it when Niall calls me that it rolls off his tongue and his Irish accent just makes it even more attractive. His face looks like heaven and his eyes look like the frakin Caribbean sea. Their that blue, it's crazy. " Lilly" Liam said and pulled me out of my thoughts. " oh um.. yeah what" i said very confused. " Were home" liam said like it as thew most obvious thing in the world " Oh yeah um okay." i stuttered my words.

      I got out of the car and grabbed my skateborad from the boot. I ran to the door. I opened it and went inside. Everything was really quiet. Liam walked in behind me" I have to go get all my stuff from Danielle's house. I'll be back in thirty minutes" He said and walked back out of the door. I walked back up to my room to make rom for Liam to put his stuff back in. I moved the other bed away from the bed next to it. I slid it to the right. When the beds were properly moved apart i jumped on mine and turned on the telly. It was on E!. The reporter started talking. "Today we saw the famous Niall Horan from One Direction and Demi Lovato together" That stung. " They were caught holfing hands like so in the picture above , and kissing like so in the picture below." That stung  even more. Tears started forming in my eyes." Then we talkeed to them. Niall said that they are a couple , and so did Demi. What will happen next in their realtionship. I'm Holly Flake and that was E! Celebrity relationship news." That was the most heartbreaking thing that has ever happened to me. I started crying more than i cried than the  last time he broke my heart. Then my phone buzzed. I looked at it. It was from someone i really didnt want to talk to ....................................Niall James Horan.

 ************************************************** Text Convo************************************ N- niall l-lily

N- HEY  want to go to Nando's

L- i dont want to go anywhere with you

N- wats wrong babe

L- dont call me babe and y do u care

N- im coming home

L- no dont leave your girlfriend alone</3

N- wat??!?!?!?

L- not a secert anymore all over the news

N- lily im sorry

L- bye niall

N-lily im coming home to see you and you will let me okay

L- no i wont

N-yeah you will

L-i hate you leave me alone

N- but i love you

L-no u dont u love demi

N- ive never loved her i only go out with her to get over you

L- we can talk more when you get home

N- okay love you

L- bye love you too

N- yayyyy

L-dont get your hopes up i still am mad at u

N-awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

********************************************End of Text Convo**************************************