chapter eight

( remember to like and follow. also follow @Julie_james)

I sat on the couch watching Sam & Cat for ten minutes when he doorbell was rung. I  quickly got up and opened the door. I hugged the person behind the door, " um do I know you" the person said they didn't have Lukes austrailan accent. " oh umm im so sorry" I managed to get out. I was soo embarrassed." are you going to get the pizza or not" the person snapped. " geez"i mumbled I got the pizza and paid the pizza guy. " Whoever ordered this pizza owes me 20 big ones" I yelled through the house. I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and looked through the peep hole to see if it was Luke. it was. I slung the door open and hugged Luke. " sorry im late love there was traffic" he stated. " that's okay" I said as we pulled away. my phone rang. i picked it up. " ello lily styles here" i said into the phone. " lily luke has to leave now." the person on the other line demanded. " harry" i asked " just make him leave lily please" he said with worry in his voice. it must be pretty bad because he called me instead of coming down here." umm. Luke right now isnt a good time. sorry but you need to leave now. ill text you later" i told him. " yeha um. uh okay bye lils" he said with a cross of worry sadness nad disappointment in his voice,.

i wonder why harry wanted him to leave. He probably wants to yell at me fofr hanging out with biys. take a break Harry. i walked upstairs to my room and thought about why i came here. " oh yeah i came here to see my brother and meet is hot friends. but that didnt turn out as planned Harry wont even come out of his room" i told myself. things were going terriblei finally make a friend and harry has to come and ruin it as usaul. does he want my life to be a living craphole. well apparently. I ran downstairs and grabbed one of the pizza boxes. hey i paid for it so i atleast get one box. they still owe me though.when i got back to my room i locked my door so no one would bother me well that didtn happen as soon as i opened the pizza box someone knocked on the door. " who is it" i yelled " its harry" the person on the other side of the door yelled back." um im naked" i yelled back " no your not i know you dont want to talk to me but just here me out" he said a little sad like. What wrong with him i pulled out the chair from the desk in the room me and Liam shared. where is Liam? well nevermind  that i opened the door. and motioned for harry to walk in he just stood there until i motioned for him to sit doen in the chair i had set down for him.

" Lily i wanted to say im sorry for getting all mad at you, and im sorry i left you. i didnt really think i was going to get through and turn into this pop star. it just all happened so fast and i was so young. i didnt know that you would go off and get any boy that would take you so you would feel loved." he said " well that kinda hurt" i said in my head. a tear started forming in my eye. stop lily dont cry you are better than this. i couldnt stop myself this time.

" I know i have been a bad brother" he said i cut him off before he could finish " you think. you never called or anything me and mom we so worried sad and happy for you. i couldnt take the pressure. i felt like no one loved me i cut for 3 years harry. one time i lost so much blood that i had to go to the hospital. harry you wrent there iu couldve died like you would care anyways" i yelled at him.

" lily i didnt know" he said looking very sad.

" you didnt know cause oyu never called emailed sent letters everyday like you promised me at one point i thought you had died harry" i cried out i was now sobbing " leave harry i dont want to here your crap anymore" i told him. he walked out the door and louis walked in . " i heard everything" he said " im so sorry" he said. " thanks for being there louis" i said in his neck " ill always be there lily" he said " and as will i" i said very formal we fell into a fit of laughter.