Chapter 13

" lily" he said once more

" what ?!?!?!?" i yelled harshly back at him

" so um.. about me and Taylor" he said a little scared

" yea,Harry your best friend had to tell me. He thought i knew. I guess he thought you owuld trust me but he was wrong" i spat at him.

" im sorry lily i do trust you" he said

" Then why didnt you tell me. huh why Harry i thought she broke your heart> what happened to that. and the excuse management told oyu to isnt gonna work Harry. it wont work. im going back home. i cant stand to even look at you Harry> " i yelled at him. i ran to my room and packed all my stuff. I took down all the pictures of me and Harry and threw them to the ground. I heard a shatter. i shattered the picture of me and him when he was gettign ready to audition. if he didtn audition none of this would of happened and i would've had my brother threw everything but i didnt i only had my mum and robin. Robin wasnt home most of the time so he wasnt really any help at all. I called my mum.

* ring -ring ring*

"hello" i heard my mum answer

" mum come get me from London." i told her'

" why what happened" she asked

" i'll tell you on the way home" i told her

" no lillian tell me now" she demanded

" mum i dont want to talk about it just come and get me" i told her getting aggrivated.

" no lillian you are staying with your brother until he goes on tour which is in three monthes. see you in three monthes sweetie" she said and hung up.

" ugghhhhhhh" i groaned and went back to the living room where everyone was. i didnt even look at harr. i couldnt.

"lily-pad oyur bakc" louis squealed.

" yeah" i said

" do you guys want to watch a movie?' Liam asked

" As long as it is not Toy Story" danielle said

" but dani, babe please" liam whined

" NOO!!" evyone except me nad Harry yelled.

I went and sat on the couch beside Niall.

" hiya" he said

" hey"i mumbled back

" were watching The Bling Ring" Eleanor exclaimed

"yayyy" i mumbled very un-excitedly thank god no one has asked me whats wrong i really odnt want to explain that to anyone.

the movie started playing and i pulled out my phone. i got on twitter and saw that i had a lot of hate. things like " Niall doesnt deserve a slut like you" " your so ugly i dont see how people look at you" well that one hurt they got worse as they went. tears started to fall. Niall glanced over at me.

"lily whats wrong" he asked

" nothing" i replied instead of tlaking he grabbed my phone out of my hand and started readibng my hate on twitter.

"lilly you know none of this is true. your gorgoues and smart and funny and alot of fun to be around." he said wow he calld me gorgoues.

" thanks" i replied

"i deleted the twitter app and your account. dont let the hate get to you they arent real directioners if they dont like you. wait i should post that on twitter" he said he whipped out his phone and types rapidly on it.

" done" he said

i payed my attention back to the movie. i propped my head up on my hands.. all of a sudden strong hands took mine and moved them. I looked up Niall had moved my head to his lap. not awkward at all. now its time to have fun with Harry.  He's over there with Taylor swift why do people like her shes a terribler person untalented and weird.

( second update of the day trying to catch up. only one more needed. vote comment  follow share and follow @MalloryJewellHoran @KaitlynFuller and @julie_james