Chapter 20

( song for the chapter on the side bar. Hope you it)

 After the Danielle incident, Me and Liam went to Starbucks. When we reached the car park we saw the papps everywhere." Great no Starbucks for us " Liam sighed. " Wait up. I'll be right back." i said and hopped out of the car. I ran to the door to see who was inside. I saw Niall and Demi Lovato. They weren't just talking they were. Kissing. My heart fell to pieces. I kinda had a little thing for Niall and now after this i think that i love him, but that doesn't matter anymore. I ran back to Liam's car." Let's leave now" i said."Why. Who was in there" Liam kept throwing questions at me." Just drive Liam" I yelled at him. I know i shouldn't be yelling at  Liam. I looked at his eyes. They were filled with worry. i love Liam to bits and pieces as a brother. Liam is my best friend. He's helped me and I've helped him and that's how it's always gonna be. I know i'm only fourteen and i don't know what love is according to adults but i do. I know what love is and right now i wish i didn't love him so much. I wish i didn't care for him so much. 

         We finally got into the driveway. I ran out of he car and into the house. I ran up that stairs and to my bedroom. I locked the door. I cried my eyes out. All the ones i was holding in from the car ride here from Starbucks. I heard a knock on the door." Lil. please open the door. Please" I heard Liam say." Go away" i snapped at him. "Lilly please just tell me what you saw. I'll beat they're arse if you need me to. come on Lilly." i heard Liam plead." Just go the frack away Liam" i yelled. I cried harder than ever before. i couldn't rake it anymore. I couldn't take the pain. It was too much. Why couldn't Niall just love me back. "Well, because he loves Demi". A stupid voice in my head told me. That made me cry even more. Why is my life this way? Why can't it be all sunshine and rainbows, instead of gray clouds and rain? I thought about that for a second. Then my eyes started to droop. I fell into a miserable tear stained sleep.

         I woke up in the morning and saw there was a note stuck under my door. It read.

                                Dear Lilly,

I really want to know what's wrong with you. It breaks my heart to see you like this. The o0nly reason i wrote this note is because you won't listen to me. You will only tell me to go away. I love you so much and i can't bare to see you like this ever again. Please come out and we can go get Nando's cause I know it's your favorite. Niall can come with us. Just you me and Niall. Unless you want Zayn Harry and Louis to come along. Love you bunches, Liam " the awesome" Payne

     I can't go to Nando's.It will remind me of Niall too much, and i don';t want to cry in front of Liam. And no do i want to see Niall. I don't want to see Louis or Harry or Liam or Zayn. It's not that i don't like them anymore , but i don't want them to throw all these questions at me.

  ****************************************** Two days later*********************************

    I've cried my self to sleep for three nights. I haven't had anything to eat for three days. Today is my fourth. I thinking about coming out to get food them come back to my room. I took a look in the mirror. I looked like a total hobo. My cheeks were tear stained. My eyes were swollen. My lips were cracked. Might want to get some chap-stick for that. My hair looked like a jungle. My legs were super hairy, and i smelt like a dump. I decided on taking a shower. I turned the water on high and went to my room to my closet to go get clothes and a towel. I grabbed my 'Crazy Mofos' t-shirt and inspected it. It reminded me too much of Niall. I decided against it. I looked through my sweatshirts. I found one. It read ' Word up' in pink letters. I grabbed some pink shorts and black TOMS. I grabbed the clothes and went to the bathroom. The water was just the right temperature. I hopped in and my muscles instantly were relaxed.I grabbed my Cocoa Butter shampoo and slapped it on my head. I washed it out and grabbed my Vanilla conditioner. I swished it through my hair and quickly washed it out. I grabbed my razor and Cocoa Butter shaving cream and shaved. I rubbed my silky smooth skin. Done. I picked up my Vanilla body wash and scrubby and scrubbed my body.

     I  hopped out and wrapped my towel around my body. I  grabbed my knickers and slid them on. I clasped my bra on and slid my shirt on over. I slid my shorts up my legs and buttoned them. I  plugged in my hairdryer and dried my hair. I put concealer under my eyes so the bags weren't visible. I slipped my TOMS on and walked to the door. I looked down at my feet. I saw something under my shoes. I moved my foot and picked up teh piece of paper. It read:

                                          Dear Lilly,

We need to talk soon. Love Niall

               Really now he wants to talk. It's kinda to late, but im gonna forget about that.I opened the door and quietly walked downstairs. I heard Liam and Harry talking. " What made Lilly leave Starbucks" Harry asked. " Well there was a load of papps at Starbucks and she went to go look in the window. And then she came running back. Then she started yelling at me to drive away. That's all i know." He said. " hmmm" Harry hummed. " Do you think that it was an ex-boyfriend" Liam asked " No she's never had a boyfriend." Harry answered. That's what you think. i thought. I didn't hear anymore talking so i walked to the kitchen. I saw bacon and pancakes on the counter. I walked to the cupboard ignoring anything that anyone said to me.

             I grabbed a plate and piled it high with bacon and pancakes. I topped it off with syrup and a fork. I grabbed it and went to the table. I started to eat. I realized it didn't have a drink. I stood up and familiar muscular arms wrapped around me.I looked up to see Niall hugging me. I shoved him of of me and he looked  little confused and hurt. Now he knows what only part of me feels like. I went to the fridge and grabbed the pumpkin coffee creamer. I grabbed a cup from the cupboard and filled it up with the hot black liquid, coffee.I poured in the creamer which made it a tan color and added to sugar cubes. I looked at Niall once more and he looked a little hurt part of me wanted to go comfort him, but the more hurt side of me told him to feel the wrath. I went back to my side of the table and Niall sat beside me. I grabbed my plate and my cup of coffee and went to my room i walked in and didn't lock my door.

                     I finished off my food and changed my shoes into my black Vans. I grabbed my skateboard and walked back down the stairs. Harry walked over to me. " i'm going to the skate-park down the road" i said my voice hoarse from not talking for a couple days. I walked out the door and grabbed a pair of house keys in case the boys leave. I headed towards the skate-park.