Please don't... (Choi Minho - SHINee)

(Yes, it was inspired by K. Will's song Please don't.)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You guys have been friends for a long time now, and you've been holding a one-sided love for him for such a long time, but suddenly you hear Minho talk about this girl he's been interested in, and even though this has happened so many times before, you can't take it anymore.

Scenario :

You guys are talking at your apartment, and Minho talks to you about this girl he has been messaging and tells you how interested he is in her. Not being able to take it anymore, you tell him you are going to the bathroom. (I know you may have a different sexual orientation, but just go along with being gay, it goes along with the story. If you mind, I would suggest skipping out on this one.)

(An explanation to how you and Minho met, it is mentioned you met over Instagram, which is true, but you only got through to him because you are also a k-idol and managed to get him to follow you after one of your movies came out that was really good, a few days later you started messaging each other.{so you both have private accounts, not for fans, and followed each other.})

~Choi Minho x Reader~

Please don't...

>Your PoV<

"Do you want something to drink", I asked, looking through my wine cooler to look for something nice.

"Sure, he said, making himself comfortable on the floor in front of my coffee table.

Walking back towards him, I placed the bottle of wine on the table, placing two cups beside it. Using my past waiter skills, I skillfully opened the corked bottle with my pocketknife, gently pouring each other a bit of wine.

Once I was done being a perfectionist, I sat next to Minho, as he scrolled through the channels I had on my tv. He suddenly stopped on some random drama, in which the main couple was about to have their first kiss or something.

Placing his glass on the table, he turned to face me, "So, there's this girl", he said, causing me to gulp down some saliva. No restraints, huh. We're just going right into it.

Seeing that I was listening, he continued, "I met her through direct messaging, just like you, and she is so cute and sweet, I was really thinking about asking her out", he said, looking back at the tv and enjoying what seemed would turn into a heterosexual love scene.

My mouth and eyebrows twitched. I wanted to be happy for Minho, I've been doing that for a so long, but I can't stand it. The wine I drank left the already bitter taste in my mouth full of unrest and the norm of what a relationship was the last strike.

Downcasting my face, letting my glass rest on my knee, I hid behind my arm and leg, keeping the one who should never find out from discovering my lack of condolences, "Go for it man, she sounds like your type", I said, unwillingly letting a crack in my voice pass. Oh no. Waterworks. No no no no no no. I have to lift my face before I need to gulp down- Fuck.

Quickly getting up, I completely ignored the obvious concerned and confused look that Minho gave me, "I-I'm just going to go the bathroom, I am feeling a little sick", I said, hopelessly trying to cover my face with my arm as I rushed past him and into the bathroom.

I instinctively locked the door, resting my hands on either side of my sick. The nauseating sadness was overwhelming, I couldn't find another solution. So I let it out.

Once I had finished regurgitating, I rinsed my mouth with mouthwash, making sure no more emotion would come out of it. But there was no promise that my body wouldn't act. Just as a soft thumping on the hardwood floor was about to approach me, I cried out in pain, feeling physical pain as I knocked down the mouthwash and other miscellaneous utensils that were on the sink counter. The thumps stopped, but the desperation was still there. I smashed my clenched fist onto the counter, making a thump that made the previous ones daunting the ones I had previously heard. I am ruining this on my own.