Smile (Kim Myungjun -Astro) Part 1

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Strangers.

Scenario :

Myungjun is the new kid, you are the quiet kid in the school, no one really minds you. You are a member of the mechanics club, you have been since your first year of high school, and you were going to be president, but you rejected, just wanting to focus on your own thing.

~Kim Myungjun / MJ x Reader~
Smile
>Your PoV<

    “This is the new member of the mechanics club,” the teacher said, and I looked up briefly from what I was welding, not bothering with the kid, it didn’t have any significance to me.

“Hello, my name is Myungjun,” his voice was really cheerful, yet his nervousness was obvious- I’d never been fond of fake people.

As expected, nobody paid much mind to him, he was simply assigned the bench beside the other new members, nothing special about it- we quickly got back into our own routines.

I plugged in my headphones, ready to stay late working on a sculpture I had taken on, hopeful that there would be any successful attempt at completing a part of this project.

--

The day was over before I knew it- though time to pack up only came when the natural light no longer allowed me to see what I was working on.

I packed up my stuff, shutting down everything before finally walking out the building and onto my way home.

Routines were never disturbed, even if the new kid was receiving a lot of attention from other club members, things were the same.

I walked down my usual route, though it seemed busier than the norm around these parts.

There was a crowd of kids, perhaps my age, meaning this would have something reckless involved.

I took a glance to the pile of kids, but a loud grunt paused me, guiding me to a kid on the floor, clutching his stomach, tears forming at the corner of his eyes as he gasped.

Myungjun?

The new kid’s name popped into my head, and before I knew it I had smashed my fist into the face of tormentors.

Everyone was quiet, and I could only glare, wondering why the hell they’d beat up the kid.

“W-what’s wrong (Y/N)?” one asked, “Is this guy a friend of yours?”

The kids from the mechanics club.

I hummed, forcing Myungjun’s backpack from the others- for some odd reason, I was fuming.

Without saying a word, I pulled Myungjun up, taking his hand and leading him to my home as if on instinct.

He complied, not saying a word either, only pulling him into my room as soon as we got to my house, sitting him down on my bed- which is when I finally took a look at him; his shoes were tattered and his clothes ripped, either soaked in sweat or blood.

He looked down, not letting me see his face- he was crying.

I pressed my lips together, my eyebrows naturally furrowing.

I squatted down, lifting his chin slightly, enough so his eyes were visible from beneath his hair, “Your smile looks better on you.”

His eyes grew, the tears he held began to flow, trying his hardest to smile, “R-right.”

I nodded, patting his head gently before getting up, going to get some bandages and the such to clean his wounds, as well as a damp cloth and tub of water, returning to my room and placing everything on my desk, then taking some clothes that didn’t fit me anymore to give to him.