Wrong Place, Right Time P1 (J-Hope/ Jung Hoseok -BTS)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You guys have seen each other, you both go to the same gym. You have seen each other around, watching him pass by when he goes into the dance studio while you spot your friend.

Scenario :

The two of you have always lived very separate lives, you are the leader of a gang, whilst the peachy looking Hoseok is an idol with an innocent image. The two of you wouldn't have met otherwise, but when desperate times call for desperate measures, you find yourself helping him.

TW: Contains strong themes such as: strong language, gangs, homophobia, transphobia, and abuse (mentioned).

~J-Hope x Reader~

Wrong Place, Right Time

>Your PoV<

This was routinely-

"Stop standing so proud", he smirked, blocking the alley that I took on my way to the gym, "Your ass is gonna get beat one day if you continue to act cocky all the time."

"My sincerest apologies, your royal ass just couldn't take this shit- stop picking fights with someone you can't even fucking dream of taking on," almost reciting the same god-awful comeback to these tiny gang leaders that tried fighting me for cred.

"Yeah right", he said, slightly faltering, "I'm the source of your nightmares-"

I couldn't help but chuckle in the middle of the sentence, "You? Cute", I rolled my eyes, shoving my hands into my pockets, "I still even know from what puny gang you're from- much less who you are."

Angered completely, he looked around, spotting someone who was looking into the alley, beckoning his goons to get him, covering his mouth instantly, "After this you'll know who we are", he smirked, taking out a knife, lifting up the bystanders shirt.

His screams became harder to muffle as the leader drew the knife closer, and I am not sure if it were his trembling legs or the tears in his eyes, but I snapped, leaving behind all hesitation.

Grabbing his knife, I gripped it momentarily, allowing him to realize how badly he'd fucked up. I threw it to the side punching the leader square in the face, cracking the wrists of the two goons who held onto his mouth. With that, I was able to pull him closer to my chest, kicking and punching the remaining goons with this guy against my chest, not allowing anyone to touch him.

Soon they all just ran away on their own, but the leader still remained on the floor, half conscious.

I finally took a moment to check up on the guy afterwards, "You okay buddy?" I asked, looking at his teary eyes and red face, feeling my heart jump when he nuzzled back into my chest.

I let him continue to cry onto my chest until I saw the leader start to get up, "Are you good to stand for a bit? I won't take long," I said calmly, taking a deep breath as he nodded slowly.

Leaving him close to something to lean on, I approached the leader, pulling him up by his shirt, "If you want to fight, we fight like men- no bringing in innocent lives or that bulllshit", I said, bloodying up his shirt, "Got it?"

He nodded rapidly, trying to run away as soon as I pushed him back to the ground, which he somehow succeeded in doing.

Going back to the guy who'd I left for a bit, I put my cleanest hand on his shoulder, "You okay? Sorry we had to drag you into this," I said, remembering that they tried to cut his chest, pulling up his shirt to inspect if they'd done any damage, "They didn't cut you did they?"