Staying Home {NSFW} (Park Jimin - BTS)

(No picture for request bc it was on Wattpad.)

Requested by @jstncrbjsmc22 on wattpad

Request: So can i request a, TOP Jimin (BTS) x BOTTOM male reader smut? Or NSFW? Great, so jimin is top and m/n is bottom their about to go on a date and m/n was picking out an outfit and he wore something really showy for men that is and jimin kind of got turned on and their not leaving with having ya know...haha Oh and jimin calls/n babe Oh and can you add like a part where Jimin says "Your so wet"? Oh and "I wanna fuck you so hard"?

I am going to be completely honest right now- I suck at writing the reader as a bottom because I usually put myself in the reader's position. Since I am not a bottom this is going to be tough and most likely a pile of shit, but I'll try (and most likely just write it in Jimin's point of view to make my life easier.) [Side note; I never understood the meaning behind (M/N) in "__ x male reader" book, the audience is supposed to be male so why is there a need to point out that it is a male name? If that makes sense- but that's just my rant.]

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Both of you have been going out for a while, not a long time, so there is still a lot of jealousy and 'puppy love'.

Scenario :

The two of you have finally planned a day where you can meet up for a date, and when Jimin sees the outfit you are wearing, he can't help but feel jealous and a tad bit possessive, preventing the both of you from going out.

~Park Jimin x Reader~

Staying Home

>Jimin's PoV<

Waiting in the living room for (Y/N), I was beginning to wonder what was taking him so long, yet right as I thought that, he emerged from the room.

He wore pretty revealing clothing, and with that pretty face of his, I knew there would be other guys and girls trying to get at him, "Hey babe- are you going to bring a coat or something", I suggested, trying to cover him up some more.

"What? I'm not really cold", he said, then suddenly smiling, "Plus, I am trying to show off my new outfit", he said, turning around to give me a full look at everything, suddenly making a new idea emerge into my mind.

Reaching out for his hand, which he easily gave me, I pulled him gently towards me, "You know what babe-", I said licking my lips, "How about you show me how cute you can look in that outfit", I suggested, pulling him completely onto me, making him sit on my lap.

"What about our plans", he whined, despite showing no physical protests, "We were finally able to meet up after so long."

"We both know we were gonna do it anyway", I said, groping his thighs, "Let's get a head start- how about it" I said, kneading my fingers into his legs.

As if actually considering opposing, he bit his lip, "I guess we weren't we", he eventually said, better positioning himself on top of me.

"That's my boy", I said, letting one of my hands travel up his shirt, allowing the other one to keep caressing his thigh, "Good job babe."

Just after a brief amount of touching, he was already starting to breathe heavy, the both of us progressively getting harder as time passed, "Get started already", he mumbled, making me chuckled.

Moving my hand into his pants, I was met with a pleasant surprise, "Oh wow (Y/N)", I hummed, feeling a bit too proud of myself, "You are already so wet", I whispered, making him shiver.

"Fuck (Y/N)", I said, quickly repositioning ourselves so that he was on his back, "I wanna fuck you so hard", I said, leaning down so that I could kiss him, then trail down his body, progressively taking both of our clothes.

Letting me take control, I used some of his precum and spit to create a sort of lube, inserting then scissoring my fingers, loosening him up before entering.

After a while of prep, I was looked at him to ask him if he was ready, to which he nodded.

Inserting myself slowly, he squirmed with discomfort, but got used to it after a brief minute or so, giving me another quick nod to know that it was okay to move.

Each thrust would send both of us on edge, with me barely able to keep myself coming, "You're doing so good babe", I breathed out.

After a while, the both of us came, leaving the both of us in a daze.

"So did you enjoy staying home instead?"  

(It was short and it was shit. Sorry.)