Clothes /Version 1/ (Im Changkyun - Monsta X) [Request]

I got my first request!

Request: I really liked your jooheon fic :) I keep going back to reread it

Request: I really liked your jooheon fic :) I keep going back to reread it. But when you have time, would you mind doing a fic where reader is an idol too (could be soloist or part of a boy group) and is good friends with the monsta x boys. And one of the monsta x members (preferably I.M or Kihyun) has a crush and is too shy to confess but reader is too oblivious and doesn't notice.

I am so fucking happy you liked it (I curse a lot excuse me if you dislike it), sometimes I feel like no one likes my stuff and I am a weirdo writing everything for my own pleasure. But who am I kidding that is also true.

Also, I kinda have to make I.M confess here so... sorry?

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You are in a soloist in Starship, and despite working there as one for a while now, there are still higher ups (other groups) that look down on you because you wanted to be a soloist instead of debuting with someone you didn't know, but gladly, there are people like K. Will and Monsta X that are your lovely sunbaes that care for you. (Lol this is for the plot, Boyfriend and SISTAR don't hate you that much.)

Particularly, you hang out a lot with Monsta X, since you debuted around the same time, and have been close ever since.

Your close relationship is unbeatable, the only reason you can consider yourself closer with Changkyun is because you always borrow his clothes. He stopped minding it a long time ago, letting you have your privileges as his hyung.

You are starting to like him in more of a 'love' way, but keep ignoring those feelings because you think he won't like you in that way, so you try your best not remind yourself that you like him to try to forget. (I / You developed a habit of calling him cutie because he's the maknae and is cute.)

Scenario :

You are getting ready for an awards show that you'll be hosting, and were lucky enough to have Changkyun as your goofy co-host, so you decide to get ready with him. (There will be time skips to here since it shows more of the fluff in your relationship :) .)

~ Im Changkyun x Reader~

Clothes (Version 1)

>Your PoV<

I knocked on the door, "Oi, makane, I know you are done taking your shower so let me in", I whined, annoyed that he even had to lock the door despite us being close already.

Just as I was about to knock again, the doorknob clicked, telling me he'd unlocked it, "Why don't you just open the door for me if you are already over here", I complained, making myself at home and looking through his closet.

"So what are you going to wear", I said, finally looking over at him, looking at him up and down, noticing he was wearing black cargo shorts and a black hoodie, the most informal wear ever, "I mean if you want to ruin your cred then go ahead", I said, wonder what was wrong with him.