Long Distance (Cha Eunwoo - Astro) {NSFW}

First off, before I get into this, I am aware that Lee Dongmin is his real name, but I just wanted to use Eunwoo as his name, like if he got a legal change name, bc maybe he prefers this?

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

You guys are friends from high school and have been able to keep in touch even after his debut, you end up asking him out over text since you two aren't able to meet since you live far away, but you talk everyday, which is how you got so close.

Scenario :

He calls you after one of his interviews, really late at night at his hotel room, telling you what he did that day, and surprises you by telling you he is going to be able to visit you soon.

~Cha Eunwoo x Reader~

Long Distance

>Your PoV<

"Hello", I answered, unsure who it was since it was late and I forgot to check the caller ID.

"Hey, (Y/N)? Were you sleeping? I'm sorry if I woke you up", he said, already sounding as if he was going to beat himself up for it.

I smiled, even though I was half asleep, "Don't worry about it Jagiya, I'm glad I can hear your voice at least", I said, grateful that he finally had time to talk to me on the phone.

"Ah, but I know it's late", he said, a bit down, "I just got off work and wanted to call you right away, I forgot how late it was."

"I keep telling you not to worry", I said, sitting up now, "Now tell me what you did today, unless you just woke me up for nothing."

He hummed, "I promise I won't wake you up next time", he said, making me smile.

"It doesn't matter to me, as long as I get to hear your voice", I said, my sleepiness making me especially romantic.

"Okay...", he mumbled, "I also wanted to hear your voice, I was feeling lonely", he said, causing me to frown, "but then I remembered I could call you, so my day brightened since I could look forward to talking to you."

Regaining my happiness, I smiled, "This is why you shouldn't hesitate to call me", I said, earning a hum in response, "So what did you do today."

"Today we had an interview, it went really well... the guy who interviewed kept complimenting us, and Rocky did some freestyle dancing, he looked really cool then... I really miss you", he finally said, his voice becoming whiney.

"Don't worry my prince, one day I will be able to move in with you and see you whenever you get to take breaks", I said, hoping the day would come soon.

"I hope so too", he drifted.

"Oh", he said suddenly, snapping me back to the real world, since I had been slipping into sleep slowly, "I think that might be soon actually."

He sounds energetic again, "Why is that?"

"We have a one week break to spend time doing whatever we want," he said, "I want to spend some time with you after I finish visiting some of my family, you live really close by anyway."

I smiled, "You could stay at my house", I mumbled, thinking about how we would finally be able to meet up.

"I mean- only if you want to, I don't want to intrude."

I laughed, "Who would you be intruding? I live alone, and all I want is for you to be by my side," I said.

"I want to too... I really miss you", he said, making me smile.