Cute P2 (N / Cha Hakyeon - VIXX)

This is a continuation of the last one shot with N, but it works independently.

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Continuation of previous part of this one shot.

Scenario :

Continuation of previous part of this one shot.

~ Cha Hakyeon / N x Reader~

Cute

>Your PoV<

"Hey cutie, what's up", I greeted, placing my phone in between my shoulder and ear, continuing to cook up some breakfast, "It's rare for you to call me on the phone, did you get a break or something?"

Clearing his throat, he tried muffling the noise around him, or at least try to speak over it, "Ahh, today was our last day in England, we are returning to Korea for another event", he said, when suddenly the noise disappeared, "And I'm not cute- I am sexy! Erotic even! The least you can do is call me handsome", he whined, showing his true colors now that he wasn't surrounded by so many people.

I chuckled, "Okay cutie, you are handsome", I teased, hearing him groan over the line, "So where are you now, when do you arrive."

"Like at 7 or 8 today, I am about to board the plane in a second, I just wanted to call you to let you know", he said, deciding to ignore my previous comment.

Despite not being able to see me, I smirked, "Am I on your mind that often", I teased, finishing up my meal, placing it on a plate, "How romantic of you~ what a gentleman", I said, sitting down to eat my food.

"H-hey-! You are the one who usually texts me first anyway, if anything you initiate things", he exclaimed, trying to defend himself.

"It's not my fault someone is shy around me", I said, making him stay quiet, "Anyway, I'll invite you to my house once you aren't busy so that you can eat something nice peacefully."

"I am free tomorrow, the entire day off at that", he said, a bit more elated than before, "We can spend it togeth- I mean, we can meet up whenever you want", he said, becoming flustered at the end.

I smiled, twisting my fork around my food, "I wouldn't mind spending my day with you, you could also spend the night too if you'd like, so we have the entire day together, like you said."

"Huh! How could I intrude like that, it woul-"

"Hakyeon", I interrupted, before he would forget to consider our plans, "It's definitely cool with me, I knew you'd be coming this week so I took the entire week off, if you don't come you'd be wasting my unpaid vacation", I said, making him feel guilty so that he would forget about his own guilt.

After a while, I heard him sigh, along with a few loud shuffles, "Okay. Once the flight is over I am going to the dorms to pick up some clothes, once I finish I'll call you and you pick me up", he said, finding a compromise.

I nodded, smiling, "Of course, I'll see you then", I said, "Tell the boys I said, hi, have a nice flight", I finished, hanging up the phone, halfway through my meal.

-

I was cleaning up my house a bit, when I suddenly got some texts from Wonshik, deciding that I should probably use my much needed break time to talk to him.