Appa (P2) {NSFW} (V/Kim Taehyung - BTS)

Relationship ( So Far ;] ) :

Haven't met as of the beginning of the story.

Scenario :

Since you had a week's worth of vacation, you decided to'd be best to spend that time with your daughter, since you have to send her with a babysitter almost everyday. You decide to go to the park, where you watch her play on a playground. You left her alone for a bit to play to take a business, keeping an eye on her. Suspicious, you stand up when you see a tall guy talk to her.

(D/N): Daughter's name

~ Kim Taehyung / V x Reader~

Appa (P2)

>Your PoV<

Over the weekend, (D/N) and I decided to go the beach, and since Taehyung was unable to go because of his latest tour, we decided to buy him a small souvenir.

Taehyung was supposed to be back tomorrow, so I sent him a message letting him know that he could come over whenever he was available, of course not when I was at work, no one would be able to answer the door for him- but he knew my schedule by now, so that wasn't an issue.

"Goodnight appa," (D/N) said, smiling as I tucked her in, hugging the plush Taehyung gifted her after I won the custody battle.

"Goodnight my princess, remember to wake up early, it's your first day of school tomorrow," I said, and she hummed, getting comfortable, closing her eyes.

I smiled, turning off her light, closing the door to her room.

I walked to the living room, sitting on the couch for a while as I scrolled through pictures of BTS's concert, unable to hold back a smile whenever I saw Taehyung be his happy self, feeling the same endearment as always.

Speak of the devil, he sent me a text as I scrolled through pictures, closing the app before answering, getting rid of the evidence he probably would never even see.

The text read 'I just back, I'm on my way.'

Soon after, I received a call, "Hello?"

"Oh, hyung, did I wake you," he said quietly.

"No, I tucked (D/N) not too long ago," I said, "You just got here right? You should rest."

He hummed, "I don't have a schedule tomorrow, so I was wondering if I could stay over?" he asked, and I smiled, "Only if I won't bother you."

"You're never a bother Taehyung," I said, "You are always welcome here, I'll tuck you in as well, you need to sleep well."

"Thanks hyung," he said, slightly louder, signaling his giddy-ness.

"Come up when you're here, I'll wait for you in the living room," I said, and he hummed.

He hung up right after, yet I heard some voices in the back, meaning he was still with his members, and they had gone to drop him off here first.

It wasn't too long afterward that I heard a knock on the door, luckily then, I hadn't stalked Taehyung's fans, admiring the great pictures they take.

I got up, opening the door, unsurprisingly finding Taehyung there, all masked up and disheveled, obviously tired, "I missed you hyung~"

I smiled, returning the lazy hug he'd just given me, "I did too, it's so much quieter without you here."

He pulled away, smiling, "Thank you hyung," he smiled, his barely open eyes proof of his extreme tiredness, "Can I take you up on your offer?"